Hayley from Paramore wearing a Moz shirt.

Jane Birkin

How lovely. :)
84015161__oPt.jpg

She's wearing a shirt with the artwork to a top 3 UK single on the front, doesn't make her a proper fan. When she's cavorting around with the artwork to 'Satan Rejected My Soul' on her front, that's when I might consider her one of us.

Who gives a shit.....this girl is terrible. And I actually agree with budd for once:eek::rolleyes:

maybe i'm wrong, but i feel he might have been having a sarcastic dig at certain people. people like you.

Shit music, but this makes my thirst for raping her grow even stronger.

Bloody hell mate calm down. I did not know rape fantasies were reasonable topic on this site.

From the wiki..

Paramore has expressed appreciation for Blink-182, Jimmy Eat World, Chicago, Sunny Day Real Estate,[54] Death Cab for Cutie, Fall Out Boy and Failure; Williams citing her personal influences as Robert Smith of The Cure and Etta James.[55] Williams explained that bands such as U2, "who are massive, and do whatever they want, write whatever they want and they stand for something", Jimmy Eat World, "who I don’t think ever disappoint their fans," and No Doubt, who "have done amazing things," act as a pattern for the path in which Paramore would like to take their career.

Can only say.. not impressed with it but she's 20 so I know when I was 20 I liked a lot of crap.. like.. oh no wait.. when I was 20 I was already a bit of a music snob.

Tags
ben budd is sexy cum target diana dors was a man? ellen is a minger hotsexaction slags sturrock running wild thick and over the top tits oot
Back
Top Bottom