Hayley from Paramore wearing a Moz shirt.

Envy is such a terrible thing
Is it?
I wouldn't know.
I'd just sooner you not make such a prat of yourself by posting pictures of yourself in some sort of "Tit showdown" I'm sure the beast will be saving that picture and hiding it from his wife pretty soon though.

ok

vmzms0.jpg

**breathe in**

hahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Is it?
I wouldn't know.
I'd just sooner you not make such a prat of yourself by posting pictures of yourself in some sort of "Tit showdown" I'm sure the beast will be saving that picture and hiding it from his wife pretty soon though.

Oh so you did see the picture? Thought so

you are so full of yourself and desperate for attention. it's incredible.

*applauds*

Oh thank you for the compliment. Someone asked me for a photo and I gave a photo......sorry if you were hoping that I would hide behind my laptop and my typing

Why is everyone being so horrible to Scarlet today? She may not always be right and you and I may not always agree with what she says, but that doesn't mean you can be nasty to her. She's no troll; save it for someone who really deserves it.

(I only say this because it's getting on my pecs as it was in at least one other thread.)

Oh thank you for the compliment. Someone asked me for a photo and I gave a photo......sorry if you were hoping that I would hide behind my laptop and my typing

haha it's pretty funny that you think I actually wanted you to do it..like some mentalist who would actually care about something as daft as who has better tits between some singer and a random forum member.

Hilarious anyway, thank you.

Why is everyone being so horrible to Scarlet today? She may not always be right and you and I may not always agree with what she says, but that doesn't mean you can be nasty to her. She's no troll; save it for someone who really deserves it.

(I only say this because it's getting on my pecs as it was in at least one other thread.)

Oh darling you are truly sweet......and English of course! hehe

I am not taking any of this seriously apart from my opinions on some things....but some people get very very angry. mwah! :D xxxxxxxx

haha it's pretty funny that you think I actually wanted you to do it..like some mentalist who would actually care about something as daft as who has better tits between some singer and a random forum member.

Hilarious anyway, thank you.

Just thought I would show my face BIG seen as I am one of the most hated members recently.

I think everyone should post topless picture of themselves, in solidarity.

benetc003ny0.jpg

you're welcome. the assessment of your arrogance wasn't based on the posting of your picture, although that is a part of your problem, as you obviously think you look FANTASTIC.

i was referencing your arrogance in assuming envy at your boobs and your "beauty".

she may not be a troll, but she is in love with herself and her opinions to such an outrageous degree that it's hard to ignore.

Because she's a bit of dick.

i think everyone should post topless picture of themselves, in solidarity.

benetc003ny0.jpg

my eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!
Put your shirt back on please.

Tags
ben budd is sexy cum target diana dors was a man? ellen is a minger hotsexaction slags sturrock running wild thick and over the top tits oot
Back
Top Bottom