Hawick, Scotland - Hawick Town Hall (June 21, 2011) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in. Beware of anonymous set list trolls!

Set List: (may not be in correct order)

I Want The One I Can't Have / First Of The Gang To Die / You Have Killed Me / Shoplifters Of The World Unite / Everyday Is Like Sunday / There Is A Light That Never Goes Out / Alma Matters / Speedway / One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell / People Are The Same Everywhere / Satellite Of Love / Action Is My Middle Name / I Know It's Over / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Meat is Murder / Irish Blood, English Heart // This Charming Man

set list provided by Because

Last edited:
Brilliant gig in Hawick. I can die happy having heard Morrissey sing ''I Know It's Over' live and the icing on the cake was the encore of ' This Charming Man', my favourite record of all time.

As regards, the age of his fans - who cares. His music speaks to all. At the Llandudno gig in 2006, there were 3generations of my family there. My mother, my sister, my brother, my nephew and me ranging in age from 16 - 68! My father (approaching 80) can sing the words to 'The Hand that Rocks the Cradle' and is particularly keen on the line 'There'll be blood on the cleaver tonight'. The whole family has loved and followed Morrissey since the beginning. I hope he would be pleased with this rather than think it was wrong.

Have had the good fortune to see Morrissey many times and can't wait until the 'Boro.

"Was struck by Jesse's pristine guitar work during 'This Charming Man' at Hawick Town Hall. Never before have I seen power cords strummed with such aplomb. My jaw fell open at Hawick, and it's going to take more than an A&E junior doctor to relocate it. How consummately I've polished that rough gem of a boy. From skinny Tex-Mex session player with Alanis Morrissette's live band and bit-part with Buffy the Vampire Slayer to the strapping indie pop guitar hero with big manly pecs you see before you today. The man's taking power cords on to a new level, IMHO. And it's not just my opinion either. Boz agrees with me. My drummer, too. And my bassist. You know, that medium-sized man with dark hair? Alain, you say? Alain who?"

www.morrisseysworld.blogspot.com

Back
Top Bottom