Hawick, Scotland - Hawick Town Hall (June 21, 2011) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in. Beware of anonymous set list trolls!

Set List: (may not be in correct order)

I Want The One I Can't Have / First Of The Gang To Die / You Have Killed Me / Shoplifters Of The World Unite / Everyday Is Like Sunday / There Is A Light That Never Goes Out / Alma Matters / Speedway / One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell / People Are The Same Everywhere / Satellite Of Love / Action Is My Middle Name / I Know It's Over / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Meat is Murder / Irish Blood, English Heart // This Charming Man

set list provided by Because

Last edited:
I wonder why people get excited about seeing him yet again. Watching an old fat man with tits from eating too much crisps. That's entertainment?
I wonder why people go on a Morrissey forum and write comments anonymously about him when they don't even like him? Too many crisps for you maybe??

No, that is what your dad said when he heard your mum was preggers!
"I know it's over"

How sad a creature is someone who comments on this page if they are not a Morrissey fan? Get a life.

I Know It's Over was played yes, and was superb as I'm sure it has been in every show so far!

Excellent! I'm so hoping he keeps this on the setlist, I think it would quite possibly make the highlight of my life. XD

Another question for those who have been tonight or any night so far; was 'This Charming Man' as amazing as I'm hoping? From the videos I've seen of it from previous tours it sounds more like a greenday cover than a Smiths song. :/

Excellent! I'm so hoping he keeps this on the setlist, I think it would quite possibly make the highlight of my life. XD

Another question for those who have been tonight or any night so far; was 'This Charming Man' as amazing as I'm hoping? From the videos I've seen of it from previous tours it sounds more like a greenday cover than a Smiths song. :/
I can see where you're coming from on the Green Day thing but it was still great! Everyone rammed forward and I ended up about 6 foot away from the great man so for that alone it was worth it!

troll
How bored do you have to be to actually go to a gig?

Last edited by a moderator:
Gig was amazing! Deliberately stayed away from setlists (good god it was hard) which made every song amazing! Almost died when I heard Sunday, Light, Know it's Over and SPEEDWAY! If any of you are the lady onfront of me who stared in either anger or disbelief that I shouted "oh my god" during the opening bars of said songs, sorry. Amazing gig. Amazing.

to the guy posting about somones dad being 38 you are an idiot and probably your own father

troll
freedom of speech david tseng, ever heard about it living in usa????
Huh??????????????

Last edited by a moderator:
750 Huns and Taigs and not a fried mars bar between 'em. Marching season in Northern Ireland and it is burning and you folks better take the boat over and join the fun. July 12 is the big day now remember. The old days will live on forever!!!!!

wonderful gig. am a bit pished but starting with I wan't the one I cant have really set the tone. Superb set, ok the new songs aint the best Moz has ever done but I care not. Like someone above Speedway was my highlight, classic Morrissey, Every day educed me to tears too. For those whom will see him soon, enjoy :o)

Oh, how exciting to read posts from people on the piss all sweaty in their shoes after yet another boring gig among many others. Some people stay kids all their life and just can't help it. Get a life for gods sake!

Oh, how exciting to read posts from people on the piss all sweaty in their shoes after yet another boring gig among many others. Some people stay kids all their life and just can't help it. Get a life for gods sake!

Yes, we certainly need to get a life. After all, all we do is sit and complain about people being happy.

Hang on a minute...

Hey troll. WTF were you doing yesterday? Massaging your mom's corns with spunk oil? Get a f***ing life.

Superb gig - A great venue, the smalllest I've seen Morrissey in by a distance. It was like the sort of hall I sat my secondary school exams in many years ago!

The set list was the same as the last few nights although mixed up a little which helped a lot - It didn't dip as I feel it has over previous nights.

"This is our final squirt" was the introduction to the encore (This Charming Man) delivered in his best Scottish accent. He seemed to really enjoy himself leaving the stage with a massive grin - The band clearly enjoyed themselves as well.

One of the top 3 Mozzer gigs I've ever been to - Thank You Hawick

Last edited:
f*** you crystalspine if directed to me, wtfs a troll . My life has not even begun so... and i am maybe being slightly rash in saying this about morissey but am i the only one?

Which is why you're here presumably - I sawe you after mate - Chill out and get a life

Well were else is one going to vent anger (don't say) but on this very hate-filled site and when did you see me and i think naturally am going to be quite annoyed at unjustly getting kicked out

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom