having sex while drunk

have you had sex while drunk or with someone you knew to be drunk?

• yes

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • no

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • if I was drunk how can I really be sure if the other person was?

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Oh my god. it's Robby!

spontaneously luminescent
:squiffy:
since they're are some scum here at Solo that have determined to equate having sex whilst drunk or with a drunk person as "date rape"
i wonder if there are any other people willing to admit that they have had sex whilst intoxicated or with an intoxicated person? :eek:

remember, one should assume that likely possibility the if you are drunk during sex, that the other person might be too :cool:

ps: I expect a certain number of people to lie and say no just to throw the numbers off, just as they always do, don't let that scare you, thats just how scum here are allowed to operate...

Well, duh.

i odn;t think it has anythi ng to do with drunk sex.

it has to do owith you say ing that you woudl look for drunk girls. that is kind of creepy, eben if you too are drunk.

i never said that :straightface:

f***tard you said and I quote:
it is, but you know, you get in a rut, meet drunk chicks and shit happens :o
however, i have been trying not to have sex with drunk people, will see how long i can hold out :rolleyes:

So when you are in a run you seek out "drunk chicks and shit happens."

It is all about intent Robby. It's all about intent. Your intent is to seek out a drunk female with the intent of sex. So instead of trying to meet a coherent woman you go for incoherent. That is date rape.

Oh and purposely meeting up or picking up drunk girls for the sole purpose of having sex with them when they are incapable of making a coherent decision regarding sex is not date rape because I say so. It is date rape because local governments say so.

Last edited:
how the world must appear to those with 0 social life :rolleyes:
and even stranger compared to those few of us who actually work in a bar
even spending time there when we are not working because we actually like to karaoke sometimes :o
and guess what?
bars are filled with drunk people! :eek:
shocking, i know, no need to go looking for them
they are just there, cuz its a bar
and its where i work, duh :straightface:

however, when people that work at a school, go to a bar, well, their intent is much more sinister to me
not that they would ever be honest about that i am sure, cuz well, they are trollin scum after all
truth has never been their area of expertise whether about others or themselves, that i am sure of :cool:

Last edited:
how the world must appear to those with 0 social life :rolleyes:
some of us work in a bar and spend time there even when we are not working because we actually like to karaoke sometimes :o
and guess what?

however, when people that work at a school, go to a bar, well, their intent is much more sinister to me
not that they would ever be honest about that i am sure, cuz well, they are trollin scum after all
truth has never been their are of expertise whether about others or themselves, that i am sure of :cool:

You make no sense. It is laughable.

and of course, we must never forget the old stand bys of hidden trolling scum :rolleyes:
god, how horrible it must be to be them :crazy:
but in the end, thats whats so great about them :D

and of course, we must never forget the old stand bys of hidden trolling scum :rolleyes:
god, how horrible it must be to be them :crazy:
but in the end, thats whats so great about them :D

That is not an old standby. You didn't make any sense months ago either. I would say that your irrational train of thinking falls upon one of your many problems not on the shoulders of someone else.

I don't know if this counts as i'm from Britain, but i have female friends that like to get drunk and take home/ go home with guys.

EDIT: you can't have their numbers btw

f***tard you said and I quote:

So when you are in a run you seek out "drunk chicks and shit happens."

It is all about intent Robby. It's all about intent. Your intent is to seek out a drunk female with the intent of sex. So instead of trying to meet a coherent woman you go for incoherent. That is date rape.

Oh and purposely meeting up or picking up drunk girls for the sole purpose of having sex with them when they are incapable of making a coherent decision regarding sex is not date rape because I say so. It is date rape because local governments say so.

By saying he 'seeks out' drunk females you are the one who makes it sound sinister and sleazy...you have twisted his words in order to troll him.....very unfair.

By saying he 'seeks out' drunk females you are the one who makes it sound sinister and sleazy...you have twisted his words in order to troll him.....very unfair.

Not really... he claims that when he is in a rut he goes out to meet drunk chicks to let shit happen.

He is seeking out. His purpose when he goes out is to encounter a drunk girl with the sole intent of sex. He is not seeking a sober girl. He is seeking a drunk one incapable of the same thought process as a coherent sober one.

Not really... he claims that when he is in a rut he goes out to meet drunk chicks to let shit happen.

He is seeking out. His purpose when he goes out is to encounter a drunk girl with the sole intent of sex. He is not seeking a sober girl. He is seeking a drunk one incapable of the same thought process as a coherent sober one.

what if both parties are drunk?

and even stranger compared to those few of us who actually work in a bar
even spending time there when we are not working because we actually like to karaoke sometimes :o
and guess what?
Robbie, if this is a problem for you why not move to England and work at the bar i do! It's fantastic, everyone is over 40 and the beer is really expensive.

Doesn't he work in a pub or something? You are adding words to what Robby originally said.
If anyone else had said what Robby said you wouldn't have read between the lines so much now would you?

what if both parties are drunk?

It all has to do with intent. Robby originally mentioned that when he was "in a rut" he would purposely target drunk girls and let shit happen. If that is your intent to target a set group for that particular reason then one could argue that it is predatory in nature.

It all has to do with intent. Robby originally mentioned that when he was "in a rut" he would purposely target drunk girls and let shit happen. If that is your intent to target a set group for that particular reason then one could argue that it is predatory in nature.

:lbf: look at you!!

He said "you get in a rut, meet drunk chicks and shit happens"

Purposely target :confused:

Doesn't he work in a pub or something? You are adding words to what Robby originally said.
If anyone else had said what Robby said you wouldn't have read between the lines so much now would you?

Let us analyze
it is, but you know, you get in a rut (1), meet drunk chicks (2)and shit happens :o
however, i have been trying not to have sex with drunk people, will see how long i can hold out :rolleyes:

(1) This original thread asked whether you would give up set or alcohol if forced to make the choice. User Mcrickson remarked to Robby that "Ahh, but I'm guessing sex is better without alcohol though." While Robby agrees, he mentions that there are circumstances that are outside that thought though specifically mentioning when "you get in a rut."

(2) "Meet drunk chicks." Robby is categorizing drunk and sober. He tells Mcrickson to meet drunk chicks in order to get out of his sexual rut. That is targeting drunk women for the sole purpose of sexual relations. That has been deemed many times as predatory in nature. Robby is NOT meeting them then getting drunk with them. He advises to meet drunk chicks. As they are already drunk he is looking around for a drunk girl and preying upon her inability to have a fully coherent thought. I was trying to be kind or diplomatic by using the word "seek out." However "target" is more appropriate.

No one put any words in his mouth.

In either event quite a few states have allowed the "I was too drunk to say no" claim to prosecute people for date rape.

Yeah, it is unfair. Calling someone a date rapist is low, even by Solow's standards. It's the kind of thing I expect to see in chat, not the forums. Robert, as much as he annoys me at times, seems quite honest and open in his posts when it comes to sex and I think it's to be encouraged rather than ridiculed for certain people's amusement.

BTW I voted against the pigsty and I still hate the idea of it.

Tags
2 light ales alcholicaftnoon date rape drink n be ill drunk all day drunken hour drunker quicker i drank one it became 4 loot wine make it quick no legs nugz luvs phish over your head rob=sex pester robby=ambr alrt smashed again stalking again stolen wine vodka or tizer why bother?
Back
Top Bottom