having sex while drunk

have you had sex while drunk or with someone you knew to be drunk?

• yes

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • no

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • if I was drunk how can I really be sure if the other person was?

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This thread:
oaosw3.jpg

I've had sex on numerous occasions while drunk and I always seem to go for guys who are a lot older than me but when you're drunk you don't notice it and you're less picky.

Oh damn, your wife is a lucky lady.

I'm a proud member of Team Divorce.

I highly recommend it for anyone who is married and offer it as a warning to those who are going to get married. Of course those people wanting to get married will think I'm just exaggerating or bitter but actually it comes from not only my experience but that of many friends of mine who all agree that getting married sucked.

Until something changes to make people stay happy divorce rates will continue to increase.

There are exceptions. I do have a friend who could not be happier with his marriage but the statistics show its about 50/50 chance of ending in divorce and that doesn't count all the people who stay together for the kids or can't afford to get a divorce or are miserable but can't let go.

I have no idea what % of marriages end up as happy and forever.

Much less than 50.

I highly recommend it for anyone who is married and offer it as a warning to those who are going to get married.

I'm going to have a shirt made: "Team Divorce".

And I agree wholeheartedly. No point banging your head against a brick wall, especially when the mortar is embedded with nails and broken glass. :D

I'm going to have a shirt made: "Team Divorce".

And I agree wholeheartedly. No point banging your head against a brick wall, especially when the mortar is embedded with nails and broken glass. :D

I'll buy one.

I heard a story today from a guy I work with...

Once upon a time there was a man. He asked his girlfriend to marry him. She said no. He lived happily ever after.

I highly recommend it for anyone who is married and offer it as a warning to those who are going to get married. Of course those people wanting to get married will think I'm just exaggerating or bitter but actually it comes from not only my experience but that of many friends of mine who all agree that getting married sucked.

Until something changes to make people stay happy divorce rates will continue to increase.

There are exceptions. I do have a friend who could not be happier with his marriage but the statistics show its about 50/50 chance of ending in divorce and that doesn't count all the people who stay together for the kids or can't afford to get a divorce or are miserable but can't let go.

Much less than 50.

Tim Burton and Helena Bonham Carter have the right idea.

They have a house each seperated by a bridge so they can visit each other.They can pass like ships in the night then retire to their own abode.:thumb:

Tim Burton and Helena Bonham Carter have the right idea.

They have a house each seperated by a bridge so they can visit each other.They can pass like ships in the night then retire to their own abode.:thumb:

2 houses seems a bit too much, i'd happily live on a boat though for some ladies :D
and id phone in for "shore leave" on her dock when she would let me or i wanted to :blushing:
if not, then just sail/motor from port to port :guitar:

Much less than 50.

Team Divorce...that's great.

I think you've summed it all up pretty well.
The couples that are still so in love after so many years seem so few and far between.

My parents set the bar very high. Mom turns 60 this year and Dad turned 64 this past January.

They still date. Like seriously.

Tags
2 light ales alcholicaftnoon date rape drink n be ill drunk all day drunken hour drunker quicker i drank one it became 4 loot wine make it quick no legs nugz luvs phish over your head rob=sex pester robby=ambr alrt smashed again stalking again stolen wine vodka or tizer why bother?
Back
Top Bottom