Have you forgotten, Robby? I didn't.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
It's Robby time!

Robby no!
scared-to-death-2.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Sound like anyone else you know? :p

Were you here when she had the pathetic signature telling people to report me interacting with her? :rofl:

Robbie's probably out chatting up teenage Chinese girls

Many years ago the poster Buzzetta called Robby out on telling a story of working at a bar and ADMITTING he'd either pour the drinks heavy and wait till they were too wasted to resist, or just stalk the stumbling down drunk ones and take them home and f*** them. I think in some circles that's called RAPE. He's a disgusting tool wrapped in a jovial fun-loving package that gets lost in translation in his favor in China.

EDIT: Found, found, found.

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/threads/100720-having-sex-while-drunk?highlight=lawyer

bikubesong is alive!

Last edited:
Many years ago the poster Buzzetta called Robby out on telling a story of working at a bar and ADMITTING he'd either pour the drinks heavy and wait till they were too wasted to resist, or just stalk the stumbling down drunk ones and take them home and f*** them. I think in some circles that's called RAPE. He's a disgusting tool wrapped in a jovial fun-loving package that gets lost in translation in his favor in China.

I had forgotten all about that.

my final word on this

&
And more...

2jayr2h.jpg

20kx65e.jpg

2vvpg6s.jpg

6qa6n5.jpg

Need I continue digging Robby? You may not like what else I dredge up...

So please, tell me again how none of this ever happened.
willy-wonka-wilder-300x300.jpg
this =
You're allowed to post here after claiming I was raped and should either kill myself or be committed, making fun of a kid for missing school for a year because his brother died, making sexual advances towards an underage girl, etc. I could go on but you know what you've done and there is no point mentioning any more than that at this juncture. The point is, you're a hypocrite. If you think avoiding conflict and being a snob about it makes you better than any of us, then I think you did a little too much blow back in the day.
this
reading back, the two clearly don't match up, and if you think they do, then you are just believing what you want to
and good for you, but that does not mean Viva Hate's tired old accusations are supported by the "facts"* he presented in this thread
end of story as far as I am concerned

*=is a bit strange that rather than quoting the archives here, he has instead chosen to post images from "tinypic.com" :confused:
this makes me doubt the veracity of even his supposed proof, however, that is the extent to which I am willing to be trolled into a response
I really do have better things to do :)

Last edited:
Re: my final word on this

this =

this
reading back, the two clearly don't match up, and if you think they do, then you are just believing what you want to
and good for you, but that does not mean Viva Hate's tired old accusations are supported by the "facts"* he presented in this thread

*=is a bit strange that rather than quoting the archives here, he has instead chosen to post images from "tinypic.com" :confused:
this makes doubt the veracity of even his supposed proof, however, that is the extent to which I am will to be trolled into a response

I can't speak for him but I think that your bullshit red herring "quotes vs/ screencaps" defense can be shot down by the fact that quoting posts can lead to accusations of text manipulation; screenshots are much more straightforward.

Either these posts are real or they are not real, and either they are indicative of you as a person or they are not. Are you actually claiming you did not create the posts pictured?

final word on this part 2, on account of "Hannibal" still needing another couple of minutes to DL

I can't speak for him but I think that your bullshit red herring "quotes vs/ screencaps" defense can be shot down by the fact that quoting posts can lead to accusations of text manipulation; screenshots are much more straightforward.

Either these posts are real or they are not real, and either they are indicative of you as a person or they are not. Are you actually claiming you did not create the posts pictured?
huh, OK, you have earned one response
first of all, I am not the type to lie and say I am 100% certain about something I posted so long ago, so I would never say that I did not post those things
Viva Hate knows this and would certainly never hesitate to use my honesty against me
however, even given that those pics might not be manipulated, I still don't believe that what he has taken pics of is proof for his same old shit about me
sure its bad, only not to the degree which he spent so long obsessing on, feel sad about that, in way I will always have made him who he is, at least a little, oh well
but just because that may be true does not mean his lies about me are, though some of this shit in this thread did make me laugh so thanks for that
it is nice to be able to take a joke, no matter how cruel the intent, I can read stuff with some distance and :lb
on the other hand, arguing about this is just Moz-solo drama to a degree I would not want to spend my time doing
oh and one last thing, even though I have many issues with this site, one that I do not is that its archives are manipulated, when you look at them
you can see exactly where the url is, what he has done for whatever reason is detour around them, as a lover of facts, I just had to speak to this
its a part of who I am
but like I said, however, I guess I should repeat one last time
even if what he presented was true, I don't believe it equates to what he accuses me of
part of this is because I have inside source, its called me, and even at my worst, I was never what he or CG present me as
the fact that they share the same kind of projections of me, in order to fit their own grotesque fantasies
while I have been completely honest about who I am and what I have done and do
well, that will always only say far more about them and those that choose to believe such garbage then it will ever about me
that's great thing about being an honest, forthright dude, I need not worry about
which lie did I tell :cool:
Um, so....yeah. :rolleyes:
I know, right? anyways, while I was hanging my laundry up, I started to think about how much some people could learn from those "flame wars" of yesteryear, that is, of course, if you actually NOT just viewed them post by post within a thread**, but also by viewing the ongoing other threads at the time
what one would find is that nothing is new under the sun, if anything, our threads then involved more personalities, sprawled off into more places on the site and had a myriad of sub groups, their "god thread" comes to mind, some funny f***ing shit in that one looking at it now, though it did serve as the impetus for some of the worst I posted back then
so...yeah, doing that, sort of exercise would be a little different then looking at images of individual posts or small groups of posts that someone with a specific agenda has posted
dare I say it?
it might actually be informative
by the way, that's what I did back when I was banned and though it took more for me to change than just that
it was the first step to where I am happily now
I have faith that for Viva Hate this is just his step along a similar path :)

**=I wonder, do his screencaps even do that? :eek: though not enough to go check though :cool:

Last edited:
Re: final word on this part 2, on account of "Hannibal" still needing another couple of minutes to D

first of all, I am not the type to lie and say I am 100% certain about something I posted so long ago, so I would never say that I did not post those things
Viva Hate knows this and would certainly never hesitate to use my honesty against me
however, even given that those pics might not be manipulated, I still don't believe that what he has taken pics of is proof for his same old shit about me
sure its bad, only not to the degree which he spent so long obsessing on, feel sad about that, in way I will always have made him who he is, at least a little, oh well
but just because that may be true does not mean his lies about me are
and arguing about this is just Moz-solo drama to a degree I would not want to spend my time doing
oh and one last thing, even though I have many issues with this site, one that I do not is that its archives are manipulated, when you look at them
you can see exactly where the url is, what he has done for whatever reason is detour around them, as a lover of facts, I just had to speak to this
its a part of who I am
even if what he presented was true, I don't believe it equates to what he accuses me of
part of this is because I have inside source, its called me, and even at my worst, I was never what he or CG present me as
the fact that they share the same kind of projections of me, in order to fit their own grotesque fantasies
well, that will always only say far more about them and those that choose to believe such garbage then it will ever about me
that's great thing about being an honest, forthright dude, I need not worry about

Um, so....yeah. :rolleyes:

Re: final word on this part 2, on account of "Hannibal" still needing another couple of minutes to D

Robby's going to blow the server with emoticon over-usage responding to this.

I doubt it. If he even bothers to acknowledge the thread, he'll be vague, vapid & lackluster. The one thing he will be sure to mention, though, is how he's so above all of this.

&

this =

this

this makes me doubt the veracity of even his supposed proof, however, that is the extent to which I am willing to be trolled into a response

but just because that may be true does not mean his lies about me are, though some of this shit in this thread did make me laugh so thanks for that
it is nice to be able to take a joke, no matter how cruel the intent, I can read stuff with some distance and :lb
on the other hand, arguing about this is just Moz-solo drama to a degree I would not want to spend my time doing
its a part of who I am

I know, right? anyways, while I was hanging my laundry up, I started to think about how much some people could learn from those "flame wars" of yesteryear, that is, of course, if you actually NOT just viewed them post by post within a thread**, but also by viewing the ongoing other threads at the time
what one would find is that nothing is new under the sun, if anything, our threads then involved more personalities, sprawled off into more places on the site and had a myriad of sub groups, their "god thread" comes to mind, some funny f***ing shit in that one looking at it now, though it did serve as the impetus for some of the worst I posted back then
so...yeah, doing that, sort of exercise would be a little different then looking at images of individual posts or small groups of posts that someone with a specific agenda has posted
dare I say it?
it might actually be informative
by the way, that's what I did back when I was banned and though it took more for me to change than just that
it was the first step to where I am happily now
I have faith that for Viva Hate this is just his step along a similar path :)

**=I wonder, do his screencaps even do that? :eek: though not enough to go check though :cool:

Told you so. :lbf:

Told you so. :lbf:

He didn't use many emoticons though. When I say jump, people say how high? :cool:

Re: Hey buddy, I'm Robby. I'm not creepy. Let me come closer.

So, in summation:

Oh my god said:
Hi guys I'm Robby. :blushing:
I'm not going to 100% deny what Viva said happened because
I don't know what else he has screencaps of :confused:
and I want to leave myself some wiggle room.
but rest assured he is lying because anything else would make me look bad :cool:
As he didn't include hyperlinks back to the posts so I could simply edit or delete them from existence, :rolleyes:
I'm going to pretend they aren't legitimate even though you can see
the name of the thread, the post number, and the date & time of the post and could easily track them down.
I just want to take this opportunity though to remind everyone for the umpteenth time how I am so better than all this drama now and how I've changed so much :thumb:
I am so different of a person that I admit to still finding posts funny where I use childhood abuse & sibling death against people :tears:
talk about how I've murdered people :guitar:
and where others point out that I've indeed "flirted" with underage Eastern European girls and target drunk chicks for the semi-stiff one-eye drunken date rape. :horny:
Just remember, though, I'm judging your actions because I'm better than you and I won't hesitate letting you know it with a condescending gif and subject line change. :boxing:
Ta for now, I'm off to masturbate all over some bound yellow feet.
wanker.gif

About right?

I was never what he or CG present me as

Hey Robby, tell us about the time you were a spy for the US Government. Oh wait, I mean how you ARE a spy for the US Government. :popcorn:

2vt704o.png

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/threads/96476-Secret-Agent-Man?p=1097702&viewfull=1#post1097702

Hey Robby, tell us about the time you were a spy for the US Government. Oh wait, I mean how you ARE a spy for the US Government. :popcorn:

2vt704o.png

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/threads/96476-Secret-Agent-Man?p=1097702&viewfull=1#post1097702

Maybe that's why she left him? She couldn't handle the life... :(
I wonder if he was working a case when he hounded his ex-wife until he drove her off this site? :lbf:

Maybe that's why she left him? She couldn't handle the life... :(
I wonder if he was working a case when he hounded his ex-wife until he drove her off this site? :lbf:

Chica couldn't take the 007 lifestyle. She probably kept thinking he was having an affair with Miss Moneypenny.

Chica couldn't take the 007 lifestyle. She probably kept thinking he was having an affair with Miss Moneypenny.

Remember the time Robby said he had gay relationships in the past and then denied it later?

The other day when Robby brought up the past, I was trying to figure out why he would open up that can of worms -
and open it as if he was so far removed that he couldn't be touched.

The other day when Robby brought up the past, I was trying to figure out why he would open up that can of worms -
and open it as if he was so far removed that he couldn't be touched.

I think it is OK to point out the hypocrisy. But to go on and on pulling up more threads, calling him a murderer, date rapist, and child molester, etc. is libelous and overkill.

We all get it. Now, can we move on?

Back
Top Bottom