Have you cried while listenin to Moz

I admit that I cried once while listening to Well I Wonder.

Wow, some interesting replies :) i agree with raised on prisoners aid, a lot of the time its because of the sheer beauty and honest moz sings with it makes me want cry. Remember a while back i was really down one day, sat and on my bedroom floor and cried all the way through ' i know its over ', it is comforting though knowing you're not alone in that pain. x

My arm hairs and neck hairs do a Blazing Massive Hard-on whenever I hear "Seasick, yet still docked".....for that alone, I thank Morrissey.
( ...and don't get me started on "I've changed my plea to guilty"....)
I also showed a workmate my Arm hairs going ballistic, the first time I heard " I want the one I can't have" on a walkman...and said THIS is why I love the smiths........ahh, ya had ta be there.....Fords 1985.....

I cried like a baby during "Seasick" at the Dallas show last month. It's my favorite song, and it meant a lot to hear him sing it live. This was only my second Morrissey show, and I'm thrilled that he included that song in the setlist.

Never seen him live :)mad:) but I put in Meat is Murder the other day, haddnt listened to that specific song in many years.. and it actually made me all emo. Very sad song.

Only once: I played "Late Night, Maudlin Street" over and over on the day I finally moved from my last home.

God, I was so happy.

Many, many times. Particular songs that get me are "Used to be a sweet boy" and "I know it's gonna happen someday". Seasick, yet still docked is always a sure fire song that'll do it. The live version at Barrowlands last week is a perfect example.

If Moz doesn't bring the ocasional tear then nothing will...Him getting choked up on stage gets me choked up lol

I was very moved during Seasick when I first heard it played live in Myrtle Beach this year. I got a handshake when it was played at the Wellmont show..Killed me :tears::cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
yep, seasick does it for me too, particularly the way he sings no-one has ever given me anything.

Indeed. The main culprits:
Accept Yourself
Seasick
Half A Person
Please Please Please
Late Night, Maudlin Street
I Know It's Over

If I ever met Morrissey, I would surely turn into a wretched snivelling mess. :blushing:

Back
Top Bottom