• Total voters

Daddy Cool

Dodgy Fool-san
Yes?
No?
What for?

Come on, own up, criminals.

Yes.
With a previous job..... I went into Strangeways to speak to a group of lads who could access a bit of training when they came out.

Jukebox Jury

I don't care how you vote now, I think I speak for everyone here when I ask: what for?!

Well, it's pretty irrelevant, as one of them got dropped before it went to trial, and the other one got stopped at the trial stage because the judge said it wouldn't have been a fair trial. Really need to get round to suing the police..

Never been to jail, but I've watched a hell of a lot of Superjail. :thumb:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes,Xmas 84.
My crime?Singing 'Do They Know It's Christmas '

Now I spend every Friday in prison but,at least,I get
out when I want to.

I spent the night in a cell at the police station once when I was about five. The police came in the night and took my mum, and I guess she had no choice but to bring me. To this day I don't know what it was for but we were out the next day so it can't have been something very bad.

I do remember being extremely bored in that cell. The only thing interesting was an emergency button, which I was told NOT to press.
I pressed it, of course, and got in trouble. That's pretty much the only thing I remember about it: the forbidden emergency button.

I spent the night in a cell at the police station once when I was about five. The police came in the night and took my mum, and I guess she had no choice but to bring me. To this day I don't know what it was for but we were out the next day so it can't have been something very bad.

I do remember being extremely bored in that cell. The only thing interesting was an emergency button, which I was told NOT to press.
I pressed it, of course, and got in trouble. That's pretty much the only thing I remember about it: the forbidden emergency button.

If that's true, that was seriously illegal on the police's part. :straightface:

If that's true, that was seriously illegal on the police's part. :straightface:

It is true. This was in Denmark, though, so I don't know if the laws are the same as in the UK (if that's where you are). Maybe I should investigate and sue them. That emergency button incident has seriousely tramatised me! :D

It is true. This was in Denmark, though, so I don't know if the laws are the same as in the UK (if that's where you are). Maybe I should investigate and sue them. That emergency button incident has seriousely tramatised me! :D

You can't be charged with anything under the age of 10. The police will take kids back to their parents house, but not to a cell at the age of 5. In the UK.

Tags
jailhazpbsamich
Back
Top Bottom