Have Morrissey's recent political statements affected your appreciation of his music?

Have Morrissey's recent political statements affected your appreciation of his music?

• No, I still love his music as much as ever before

Votes: 37 71.2%
  • Yes, I still love his music but slightly less than I used to

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • Yes, I find it harder and harder to listen to the music

Votes: 11 21.2%
  • Yes, I've sold all my Moz-records and/or deleted his songs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I'm c***skinny and always knew he was a racist/fascist so why would I listen to any of his music

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You are the Baskin-Robbins of crazy. But instead of 32 flavors you have 117.

I didn't make the initial cactus comment, but the facts play no part in your irrational retorts.

I would much prefer to be in a gay 70's disco than anywhere within ear shot of you.

I do like a good back and forth, but it seems you much prefer a good tug and pull. To each their own.

Keep the medication in the cupboard. Sanity is overrated, and you probably wouldn't benefit from it.

The good thing about your posts is that they make Morrissey's seem more level headed so thank you for that.
Crawl back into the grave Jesus!

Why the f*** are your believers still having you crucified when you were taken down by romans and buried?

The jews killed you long before they became jews. Jesus, you must know that your own betrayed ya.

Crawl back into the grave Jesus!

Why the f*** are your believers still having you crucified when you were taken down by romans and buried?

The jews killed you long before they became jews. Jesus, you must know that your own betrayed ya.

Fighting Vegan's battles now? I can't crawl into any grave because I am seated at the right hand of the father.

People kill people all the time and throughout time regardless of their religious beliefs. See today's events for example.

Betrayal and hatred are just two examples of the dark side of human nature and are becoming more and more prevalent here.

Tolerance and understanding lost on some many like yourself. I forgive you.

You are the Baskin-Robbins of crazy. But instead of 32 flavors you have 117.

I didn't make the initial cactus comment, but the facts play no part in your irrational retorts.

I would much prefer to be in a gay 70's disco than anywhere within ear shot of you.

I do like a good back and forth, but it seems you much prefer a good tug and pull. To each their own.

Keep the medication in the cupboard. Sanity is overrated, and you probably wouldn't benefit from it.

The good thing about your posts is that they make Morrissey's seem more level headed so thank you for that.

Whats wrong with you? You pine for me and then go tattle taleing to David T with Surface like a couple of
schoolgirls!! You all cant admit you love ffs.
Look at CC and Skinny you dont see them whiningdoh:Gotta give them props. Salamalechem, Skinny and CC.

" David T, I decided to return to adorn your forum........."carrying on like Liza....

Urbanus is right, you all got to man up:yum:

Fighting Vegan's battles now? I can't crawl into any grave because I am seated at the right hand of the father.

People kill people all the time and throughout time regardless of their religious beliefs. See today's events for example.

Betrayal and hatred are just two examples of the dark side of human nature and are becoming more and more prevalent here.

Tolerance and understanding lost on some many like yourself. I forgive you.

Ominous...:cool:
Do you actually think you are Jesus and some imaginary person here 'betrayed' you?:crazy:

Whats wrong with you? You pine for me and then go tattle taleing to David T with Surface like a couple of
schoolgirls!! You all cant admit you love ffs.
Look at CC and Skinny you dont see them whiningdoh:Gotta give them props. Salamalechem, Skinny and CC.

" David T, I decided to return to adorn your forum........."carrying on like Liza....

Urbanus is right, you all got to man up:yum:

I will deal with you if I have to, but I will take an aspirin to get rid of a headache if it is available. Unfortunately, it appears you a cancerous inoperable tumor as far as this site is concerned. So I will withdrawal to focus on the good. "Man up?"....ha ha ha ha...coming from you? That is your best one yet. Thank you for that.

I will deal with you if I have to, but I will take an aspirin to get rid of a headache if it is available. Unfortunately, it appears you a cancerous inoperable tumor as far as this site is concerned. So I will withdrawal to focus on the good. "Man up?"....ha ha ha ha...coming from you? That is your best one yet. Thank you for that.

You will deal with me if you have to? LOL Then have at it. Dont you see Skinny and CC calling me racist fascist cut twat tosser, for me to go spike myself? Do I go whine to David T or withdraw to 'focus on the good" What "good" would that be? Lurking on me?:brows: Or Moz getting dissed all the time? G23 has me droned with a sausage but I man up. geezus.

Dont be melodramatic. Man up.:straightface:

Ominous...:cool:
Do you actually think you are Jesus and some imaginary person here 'betrayed' you?:crazy:

I'm not an expert on the Bible, but isn't there a thing about Jesus being betrayed because of a cock that keeps on crowing? Maybe Jesus would be happier if you posted a little less.

Back
Top Bottom