Have I bought a shady ticket??

lovemorrissey

Now My Heart is Full
I didnt know what thread to put this in, but anyway, I've got tickets for both Manchester gigs, 22nd and 23rd May. On the 22nd May ticket it says "No Cameras/Search Required" half way down the ticket which I thought was probably normal but some other people havent got that on theirs, I got mine off ebay so Im bricking it incase its dodgy, its a Live Nation Ticket. :confused:

I didnt know what thread to put this in, but anyway, I've got tickets for both Manchester gigs, 22nd and 23rd May. On the 22nd May ticket it says "No Cameras/Search Required" half way down the ticket which I thought was probably normal but some other people havent got that on theirs, I got mine off ebay so Im bricking it incase its dodgy, its a Live Nation Ticket. :confused:

Hmmmmmm, if you can post a scan of your ticket, we can tell it's either genuine or fake.

A few years ago I bought 2 tickets off ticketmaster for me and my friend to see the Chili Peppers in Hyde Park. A few days beforehand we decided that we wanted to get Golden Circle tickets and did so off eBay. After frantically comparing the two, they were practically identical but with slightly different wording in the terms and conditions and also on the front describing the venue. I freaked out and kept a hold of my original ticket just in case- but I was fine and we had a great time.

It's normal for tickets to slightly differ from one another :)

On my tickets for the 22nd, below Morrissey it says 'plus special guest' 'Manchester Apollo' and ***14's and over only***. I got mine from seetickets, and based on past experiences my tickets have been different depending on where I've bought them. So yeah they differ from ticket agency to ticket agency. Don't worry. :)

My ticket for 23 May is LiveNation/Ticketmaster purchased on eBay.

It says SJM Concerts present MORRISEY plus Special Guest; 14s and over only

It doesn't say anything about cameras or search.

if you bought your ticket from a respectable, authorized ticket agency (Live Nation is one) you are fine!!!!!!

I have seen NO CAMERAS/SEARCH REQUIRED on tickets. Its just standard lingo.

Tags
dumbass!
Back
Top Bottom