Have any of chica's polls ever changed your position on controversial topics?

Inquiring minds want to know...

• Total voters
I dread to ask what inspired this metapoll...

you decided to become a cannibal didn't you? :eek:

I may mock them, but I take a perverse pleasure in them really. Although their increasing number and frequency concern me...

NRitH, are you using some kind of 'appear-offline' function? It seems like you're never 'officially' online, even when you're posting. :confused:

Coiff.

I just wonder why she doesn't do anything else with her time.

I just wonder why she doesn't do anything else with her time.

I may mock them, but I take a perverse pleasure in them really. Although their increasing number and frequency concern me...

I'm enjoying my last 60 days here on Solo... I won't be able to afford t'internet after July (dental braces & other stuff)

But we do know why she doesn't do anyone else with her time. :rolleyes:

Why? Oh wise one? :p Cuz that's a mystery to myself...

I'm enjoying my last 60 days here on Solo... I won't be able to afford t'internet after July (dental braces & other stuff)

Why? Oh wise one? :p Cuz that's a mystery to myself...

How much is the internet in Serbia? Do you have a wireless card? You can always syphon it off your neighbor? Or is that unethical?

What do you mean? I can see him just fine.

I can see his posts, but his online box always appears blue...

Freaky, innit? Take a look at the main forum page's # of logged-in users sometime, and compare it to the # of logged-in users' names...

i_see_what_you_did_there.jpg

Coiff.

How much is the internet in Serbia? Do you have a wireless card? You can always syphon it off your neighbor? Or is that unethical?

One the scale of unethnicality, it pales in comparison to circumcision. Or late-term abortion.

I don't think I'm tech savvy enough, actually.

Both cable and wireless internet would cost me slightly more than 20$ a month, but my savings are gone and I'm gonna be living on my own, so paying for something which is not food is not an option. And I don't feel like working at least until sunny days are over. Depending on how often I go to university, I'll be using wireless there. Maybe twice a week.

In other words, I want my free time back :p

I don't think I'm tech savvy enough, actually.

Both cable and wireless internet would cost me slightly more than 20$ a month, but my savings are gone and I'm gonna be living on my own, so paying for something which is not food is not an option. And I don't feel like working at least until sunny days are over. Depending on how often I go to university, I'll be using wireless there. Maybe twice a week.

In other words, I want my free time back :p

Awwww, we don't want you to leave.

Can't you just sell your body for the extra money? :confused:

Back
Top Bottom