hatfull reached 10,000th!

Wow that's a lot of posting.

Well done, though, one of the really top class people here. In my own rather irrelevant opinion, that is.

well done to the mrs.!!!! xxx :D:D:D:D

she talks a lot

Woah! That's amazazzzing!! :D

Well, i have to say, and doing so honestly, and not just cuz of what you said in my thread Hattie....that i have really enjoyed the things you post. Excellent person to talk to, very enjoyable. And listens, rather reads intently. Thank you for that...it's trully appreciated!! ;)

Ohh, And one last thing too..... :D

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S!!!!!!!!!

Job well done! :p I don't know how anyone can post that many times without getting on everyone's nerves, so you must be doing something right.

You're just in time, too. I hear that Elton John is going to shutdown the Internet for 5 years.

"Elton wants the Internet shut down for five years to see how the production of music is affected during that span."

"Elton wants the Internet shut down for five years to see how the production of music is affected during that span."

hahahahahahahah!!!!

Anyway, well done Hattie!! :D you and Westie reaching posting milestones on the same day , yay!

Question: We DO have lives, right? Don't we? I used to think I did...but now...:o

hahahahahahahah!!!!

Anyway, well done Hattie!! :D you and Westie reaching posting milestones on the same day , yay!

Question: We DO have lives, right? Don't we? I used to think I did...but now...:o

amazazing!

and yes we do....me thinks..I know I do.

10,000 'wot ' bottles of pink wine!!!!!!!

ha ha yer beat me to it.

well it got to this number and i blame HIM!:p

well done :) xxx

yoursignui3.jpg

YAY FOR HATTIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for being a friend dear. :)

I never said that :D :p.
haha! Thought I'd get in there first! ;)

Has has kuiper stopped deleating posts yet? It's safe for him to come out now! And any others hiding away in a similar quandry!

Back
Top Bottom