Hatful Of Hollow style cover on West Bromwich Albion programme

This season, the English Premier League team West Bromwich Albion, have been using a very imaginative idea for the front cover of their match day programmes.
They have been using players to reproduce well known album covers and one such programme, against Swansea in December, saw The Smiths 'Hatful Of Hollow' being given the cover treatment.
Here are a few examples of albums sampled so far, including HOH.

West Brom Have Best Programme Covers In Football - Profit Accumulator

39735_swansea-cover-page-001.jpg

Jukebox ''Come On City'' Jury :thumb:

Last edited by a moderator:
There is a house in one of my friend's neighborhoods that has always reminded me of the Hatful color scheme:
17211898_10154312940286190_9148512660301748388_o.jpg

That house is very close to be a Chelsea shed for skinheads.

This season, the English Premier League team West Bromwich Albion, have been using a very imaginative idea for the front cover of their match day programmes.
They have been using players to reproduce well known album covers and one such programme, against Swansea in December, saw The Smiths 'Hatful Of Hollow' being given the cover treatment.
Here are a few examples of albums sampled so far, including HOH.

West Brom Have Best Programme Covers In Football - Profit Accumulator

39735_swansea-cover-page-001.jpg

Jukebox ''Come On City'' Jury :thumb:
hatful of goals-hahahahahahahahahahahaha-fwaw

one of the greatest things in my life-the smiths ,combined with one of the worst-the wanky albion-aaaaarrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh

WTF is a West Sandwich Albagon and where the f4ooken is that house? Does someone actually live there? That looks like one of those houses on "Cops" in "Broward County."

Man United fans at a forum used Moz and Smiths for their match thread for the FA Cup game at Chelsea and of course they managed to not get his surname right:

http://republikofmanc.proboards.com...hester-united-2017-cup?page=1&scrollTo=733991

They are excused.
But only for once.
They are proud of him coming from Manchestah.
Maybe there's noting much else in their life to be proud of than United and Moz?
Maybe it compensates, even if it is just a little for their spelling abilities.

all I know I saw this morning on MOTD, that the Hammers lost their homegame against Bournemouth

Koeman does Ok with his Everton.

Wenger will get job behind the desk, or scouting for Arsenal, his years
are gone, the win on Lincoln for the FA cup will not change the need for a new coach for the Premier League team.

Chelsea will be this years winner of the of the UK Premier League

'that's entertainment'

Last edited:
They are excused.
But only for once.
They are proud of him coming from Manchestah.
Maybe there's noting much else in their life to be proud of than United and Moz?
Maybe it compensates, even if it is just a little for their spelling abilities.

Manchester along with the rest of England is now a muslim enclave and people cannot go to the pub without falling foul to sharia laws.

Manchester along with the rest of England is now a muslim enclave and people cannot go to the pub without falling foul to sharia laws.

Hahahahahahahahahaha I didn't know Morrissey posted here.

WTF is a West Sandwich Albagon and where the f4ooken is that house? Does someone actually live there? That looks like one of those houses on "Cops" in "Broward County."
basically its a nonentity that likes to spout a load of bollocks which no one else cares about.a bit like ketamine sun if you will-haha

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom