Hasn't Maverick lost a shitload of money for Sony in recent years?

C

chill

Let's hope Attack doesn't turn out like that. Oh, and let's hope it doesn't churn out any new Alanis Morissettes either.

> Let's hope Attack doesn't turn out like that. Oh, and let's hope it
> doesn't churn out any new Alanis Morissettes either.

Mindy - don't give up - I know there's a bunch of arses on here trying to beat you down, don't give up. Keep your own voice.

Sk.

Are these guys any good?

http://www.maverickrc.com/artists/deftones/

Yeah Mindy you post interesting stuff, I don't think you let the sh*t get to you anyway by the looks of things.

http://www.cnn.com/2004/SHOWBIZ/Music/04/21/music.maverick.reut/

Okay, I was wrong. It's lost a lot of money for Warner.

For some reason, I thought it was a subsidiary of Sony. Oops.

> Let's hope Attack doesn't turn out like that. Oh, and let's hope it
> doesn't churn out any new Alanis Morissettes either.

The non-Morrissey stuff they have planned so far doesn't sound like Alanis.

However, I'm wondering why it sounds like they're mostly releasing singles.
Except for Nancy Sinatra's album.

After they put out a bunch of singles, will there then be an Attack Records compilation album?

That could be cool.

Morrissey can count on me to buy every release Attack puts out.

Unless they suck, of course.

Before the last sentence you posted, I was about ready to say, Yeah, that's a good message to send Morrissey. Release shit and I'll buy it anyway! :p

I'll buy everything he personally releases. As for other artists on Attack, well, we'll see.

Re: f*** THESE 3 THINGS:

Alanis morrissette(why would you listen to eddie vedder with tits?????) she has no f***ing talent& i don't understand why people continually say she's great??? She sucks worse then monica lewinsky.

Maverick records-It's no f***ing secret madonna f***ed up the label the minute she took it over/founded it. She's a complete and utter f*** up,her movies are atrocious,and she hasnt had a hit record for almost a decade. Can you name me a superstar artist from maverick other then madonna???? good...neither could I.

Madonna herself: Go f***yourself ma"done"a(as in your career): you,your gapped teeth and your ugly ass,non hit recrod having ass can go f*** yourself. You live in a fantsy world where you think people actually like you still??? you havent mattered for quite some time. Your last 2 records have sucked more cock then tera patrick,your husband looks like a f***in dolt sammich,no one wants to throw a f***in on you anymore because you're all used up and you've been bangin everything in sight for years until you met your cocknozzle hubby. Your music is utter trash,and basically: you f***in suck cock.