has this happened to you? frustrating people content

It hadn't happened to me because I never discuss Morrissey with anyone, ever.

I hate to admit it but kind of...I saw a girl wearing a Morrissey t-shirt at a club night a couple of weeks back so I said "hello" and then it kind of became a game of 'Morrissey one-upmanship' knowledge. I felt ridiculous even as I was doing it, but she just wasn't right :p

i was at an "album club" meeting tonight and we were discussing ziggy stardust and somebody brought up morrissey. one of the girls there exclaimed that she "loved" morrissey. i was immediately annoyed but decided to give her a chance. i asked her if she saw him at the state theatre (minneapolis) last year to which she replied "uh...no..but i heard it was really bad because he was sad about just having a kid or something" no joke and i guarantee you she was not messing with me. i tried to explain to her how wrong she was but she kept talking down to me and acting like i was an idiot. also, another person there mentioned that he really liked suedehead and she replied "oh, that's on you are the quarry, right?" which i promptly corrected. she then started asking me questions to try and test my knowledge as if i was the moron.....i seriously wanted to strangle her and it was very, very, very frustrating. anybody else encounter any of these people who "love" morrissey? :gun::angry::head-smack:

also, while talking about mick ronson in relation to bowie she tried to correct me by saying "don't you mean mark ronson?" yeah....

Did she have any Morrissey tattos?

Only with hipsters.

i was at an "album club" meeting tonight and we were discussing ziggy stardust and somebody brought up morrissey. one of the girls there exclaimed that she "loved" morrissey. i was immediately annoyed but decided to give her a chance. i asked her if she saw him at the state theatre (minneapolis) last year to which she replied "uh...no..but i heard it was really bad because he was sad about just having a kid or something" no joke and i guarantee you she was not messing with me. i tried to explain to her how wrong she was but she kept talking down to me and acting like i was an idiot. also, another person there mentioned that he really liked suedehead and she replied "oh, that's on you are the quarry, right?" which i promptly corrected. she then started asking me questions to try and test my knowledge as if i was the moron.....i seriously wanted to strangle her and it was very, very, very frustrating. anybody else encounter any of these people who "love" morrissey? :gun::angry::head-smack:

also, while talking about mick ronson in relation to bowie she tried to correct me by saying "don't you mean mark ronson?" yeah....

Why was you immediately annoyed when she said this?

Back
Top Bottom