Has there ever been a better Moz vocal than this one?

A

Anonymous

Came across this one I'd forgotten about. Goosebumps. That quiff too.

Absolutely magnificent.

This would also be a strong contender for me

Came across this one I'd forgotten about. Goosebumps. That quiff too.

There was a discussion a few months ago on here about that clip. I said at the time I thought it was Peak Moz (in every respect). It does indeed give me goosebumps, every time I watch it (and I've watched it many times). I also feel frightened for him every time that he's not going to hit that top note. It always strikes me how vulnerable he looks, and how much courage that performance must have taken to be so exposed like that on live TV.

There was a discussion a few months ago on here about that clip. I said at the time I thought it was Peak Moz (in every respect). It does indeed give me goosebumps, every time I watch it (and I've watched it many times). I also feel frightened for him every time that he's not going to hit that top note. It always strikes me how vulnerable he looks, and how much courage that performance must have taken to be so exposed like that on live TV.
I've never seen this before but I could take it as a stand alone performance in itself. Something apart from anything else he's done. He doesn't have to do much else after this.

I've never seen this before but I could take it as a stand alone performance in itself. Something apart from anything else he's done. He doesn't have to do much else after this.
Absolutely. It's so sublime in every way, I never get bored of watching it.

Absolutely. It's so sublime in every way, I never get bored of watching it.
That's why I'll never disparage him too much. Theres greatness there. He has the ammunition. He doesn't always load the gun, but what the hell.

Under rated song

Back
Top Bottom