Has Morrissey retired?

A

Anonymous

So - no more live shows. No record contract. No vodka-fuelled statements on 'True To You' for a record-breaking 16 days.
Has Morrissey taken his final bow and ridden off into the sunset?
And if so - do you think this is a good or bad thing?

Record breaking 16 days? How about the end of 2010 for example, where we had a post on October 4th and the next on December 4th?

So what happend to Morrissey?

Is he gone now forever? Was this his last tour? Will he do a Richey Edwards?

Re: So what happend to Morrissey?

No site of him since Vegas, please pop your head about town, missing the nipples too. Has anyone seen him?

Moz looking like a noirish Colonel Sanders sans Santa Claus hair. Packing a nice loaded gun below the belt there too. The only ones who look semi-human are Matt and the new addition. Matt is super hot, and his talent makes him irresistibly sexy. I think he's part Jewish, like me (his middle name is "Ira"). I also think he's taken already - oh well....a girl can dream!

What happened to that live album Boz was supposed to be putting out? Cancelled?

he retired in 1997, some would argue 1994, some would argue 1987. But yes, he's definitely retired.

Maybe its for the best. He can get finally for once in his life maybe some peace and his fans can move on. As stupid as he has been acting the world and his fans havent been any nicer. I would love for him to retire to a island or some where like Berlin with only a cat or something. Would be very romantic if he did a last interview that wasnt the same crap. A interview where he candidly answers questions which might be out of his comfort zone

Maybe its for the best. He can get finally for once in his life maybe some peace and his fans can move on. As stupid as he has been acting the world and his fans havent been any nicer. I would love for him to retire to a island or some where like Berlin with only a cat or something. Would be very romantic if he did a last interview that wasnt the same crap. A interview where he candidly answers questions which might be *out of his comfort zone*

which really means in his "central zone"

No he hasn't retired. It's obvious to me why he's gone quiet. He's still in mourning...

Back
Top Bottom