Has Morrissey disowned "Your Arsenal"?

skylark

When I see him in concert, he doesn't do anything from this album. No song from this album shows up on his "best of/greatest hits" compilations. I thought this album was pretty good..

There's one particular photo in the sleeve of the Greatest Hits album that suggests the opposite.

You're Gonna Need
Nationaly Front Disco

Those were also played on the last tour.

The tour before that he was playing I Know It's Going to Happen Someday.

So the answer is no.

I think on the last few gigs i went to see in the last year he played quite a hand ful of that albumn though a would love to hear him sing "i know its gonna happen someday" now that would be a pleasure

I think on the last few gigs i went to see in the last year he played quite a hand ful of that albumn though a would love to hear him sing "i know its gonna happen someday" now that would be a pleasure

That was in the set in 2004.

That was in the set in 2004.

The first time i saw morrissey was at the leeds festival and thats when i really started getting in to morrissey. So unfortunatly i missed out on that pleasure of hearing that song! Humph. So fingers crossed for the apollo otherwise i will have to scream my head of and try and demand it. Would like to hear kill uncle DEFINATLY.

Back
Top Bottom