Has Morrissey Disappointed You?

I love him so much I'd take it in the ass from 5,000 well endowed, homophpobic skinheads who f*** me roughly to 'teach me a lesson', just to shake his hand.

Wow. That's dedication cowboy.

Well endowed? Really?

Okay, let's go back to the well endowed part.

REALLY? You want to go there? YOU have disappointed me. YOU (min 5000)are stupid. Sorry. You are all dumma i huvudet och ni förtjänar inte morrissey.

But you love him so much you'd take it in the ass for him? Right?
hehehe

Morrissey, disappointed? Yes...:{
Very much so, because he won't do all I want him to. Secretly I'm very demanding. " ...and I just can't explain, so I won't even try to. "

I'd still let him snuggle my ass though. My dog's too, platonically of course.

Eh? Too funny it is it be it was it has not but has eh? I agree

with AnnaFE

Last edited by a moderator:
I always look for the best in Morrissey songs. Sure there are some songs that require a more lengthy and tiresome search, however for the most part, his singing/crooning makes up for the weakness of song structure. But in retrospect..."Get Off The Stage" is unbearable.

to be honest probably when smiths broke up in 1987, but i still adore him! mauve21 should know that the first smiths album was 1984.....just kidding!!

1. I'm intrigued -- he disappoints you by believing in God? I'm kind of amazed and awed when anyone believes in stuff I find difficult to take seriously.

Yes it's terribly disappointing for me. I for one can't take seriously that someone who is an intelligent person believes in God.

Morrissey disappoints me in a thousand petty ways, too many to list. And the biggest disappointment was his stupid legal threats against David Tseng.

?? I didn't even know! OMG that sounds stupid, what were his reasons?

Back
Top Bottom