Has Morrissey condemned the racism aimed at the England team members?

Do you always make light of mass ethnically-targetted rape that is ignored by the authorities for decades? You sick pair of morons.
Evidence, my friend, is king. You said over 10,000. On what evidence are you basing that statement? Not your feelings, not what you want it to be, but actual, reviewed evidence. My feeling is we'll see more bluster, anger, and no evidence, but you can prove me wrong.

Evidence, my friend, is king. You said over 10,000. On what evidence are you basing that statement? Not your feelings, not what you want it to be, but actual, reviewed evidence. My feeling is we'll see more bluster, anger, and no evidence, but you can prove me wrong.
:mad:

FAILED LOB(n)
9999 may be acceptable to ethnically targeting coors guzzling twats but not to decent peeps:hammer:

Why would he comment on such a niche issue? 30 million+ UK viewers watched the final and of 105 social media comments only five were found to come from within the UK.

Is it not permitted to insult someone for missing a penalty at all unless they are white working class?

Nope. I still can't fathom what that's supposed to mean, typo or no typo.
That reply from @Eldritch, in combination with the original post (which was absolute bonkers), is probably the funniest thing I’ve ever read on these here boards. Absolute genius.

Sick morons on this site making light of mass-ethnically-targeted child rape because of a typo.
The same hypocrites who criticised Morrissey for the title of his latest album. Sick disgusting morons.

Sick morons on this site making light of mass-ethnically-targeted child rape because of a typo.
The same hypocrites who criticised Morrissey for the title of his latest album. Sick disgusting morons.
I'm terribly sorry you feel that way, but you still haven't provided citations for your claim above which mentioned the figure 10,000. Please go ahead and provide the sources.

I'm terribly sorry you feel that way, but you still haven't provided citations for your claim above which mentioned the figure 10,000. Please go ahead and provide the sources.

How many assaults and rapes are ok Skinny? What's your low-level figure? What's your cut off number?

Every time I pop in here and read that post by @Eldritch , I crack the eff up. My kind of humor.

Back
Top Bottom