Has Morrissey condemned the racism aimed at the England team members?

Not publicly, no. But given his love and adoration for black freedom fighters such as Dick Gregory, James Baldwin and to some extent Muhammad Ali, I'm sure he has in private.

Not publicly, no. But given his love and adoration for black freedom fighters such as Dick Gregory, James Baldwin and to some extent Muhammad Ali, I'm sure he has in private.
You can just lob a statement like this out there because you have zero proof that it may or may not have happened, so in a very real sense, your post is utterly pointless

You can just lob a statement like this out there because you have zero proof that it may or may not have happened, so in a very real sense, your post is utterly pointless

:rolleyes:

FFS LOB?o_O
is that what you do? 'LOB' HnH statements?
a STATEMENT LOBBER WTF?:crazy:
:hammer:

You mean the comments that were made mostly by people from outside of the UK?
The moral panic that has overtaken Britain due to a few mean words directed at millionaire ball kickers is frankly pathetic.
10,000 kids raped my Muslims and not a peep.
Absolutely dead country.

Just as pertinently, has Bukayo Saka commented on Morrissey writing with Alain Whyte again?
What I want to know about is this. Alain Whyte has worked with Rihanna. Morrissey has worked with A$AP Rocky. Rihanna and Rocky are a couple. Alain worked with Morrissey again.
What does it all mean?

What I want to know about is this. Alain Whyte has worked with Rihanna. Morrissey has worked with A$AP Rocky. Rihanna and Rocky are a couple. Alain worked with Morrissey again.
What does it all mean?
They had diner together, maybe?

Sort of like your life then.

Again, no self-awareness. Pitiful.

Now that is just terrible! Children are always the worst. How are your Muslims holding up?
Now, now - let's be charitable here and assume they can't spell. I wonder if they can produce citations?
Do you always make light of mass ethnically-targetted rape that is ignored by the authorities for decades? You sick pair of morons.

Back
Top Bottom