Has Morrissey condemned the racism aimed at the England team members?

Gregor Samsa

I straighten up, and my position is one of hope.
Not publicly, no. But given his love and adoration for black freedom fighters such as Dick Gregory, James Baldwin and to some extent Muhammad Ali, I'm sure he has in private.

Uncleskinny

It's all good
Subscriber
Not publicly, no. But given his love and adoration for black freedom fighters such as Dick Gregory, James Baldwin and to some extent Muhammad Ali, I'm sure he has in private.
You can just lob a statement like this out there because you have zero proof that it may or may not have happened, so in a very real sense, your post is utterly pointless

V

Vegan Cro Spirit 444

You can just lob a statement like this out there because you have zero proof that it may or may not have happened, so in a very real sense, your post is utterly pointless

:rolleyes:

FFS LOB?o_O
is that what you do? 'LOB' HnH statements?
a STATEMENT LOBBER WTF?:crazy:
:hammer:

A

Anonymong

You mean the comments that were made mostly by people from outside of the UK?
The moral panic that has overtaken Britain due to a few mean words directed at millionaire ball kickers is frankly pathetic.
10,000 kids raped my Muslims and not a peep.
Absolutely dead country.

bhops

Last of the famous international screw ups.
Sort of like your life then.

Gregor Samsa

I straighten up, and my position is one of hope.
Again, no self-awareness. Pitiful.

Top Bottom