Has Morrissey arrived in LA yet?

Yes, and he was at Underground on Friday night. Boz, Jesse and a few of what looked to be Morrissey's mates were there as well. He stayed for almost two hours and eveybody seemed to be very respectful towards him. Not interrupting their table with autograph and photo requests. Really nice to see him out and about enjoying himself.

Has anyone else spotted him around town? I thought for sure I would not be the only one to see him out this past Friday night.

He arrives Tues and hes staying at the........... my friend works HR at the hotel and am sworn not to say the name of the hotel.

He arrives Tues and hes staying at the........... my friend works HR at the hotel and am sworn not to say the name of the hotel.

WOW! That's exciting. It's so cool to think that he is here, in LA!! Don't feel pressured to say what hotel.....What's the point of knowing? Let the man have some peace before his concert trio. He needs breathing room!!:)

Funny, I walk my dog around my neighborhood and we always pass Morrisseys old house on Sweetzer Ave in WeHo, as its on the way to my house, and folks STILL leave letters and stuff outside the house.:)

Really, that's fascinating. I would love to go and see his house. He lives in Rome now?? And is that you in your avatar??

Really, that's fascinating. I would love to go and see his house. He lives in Rome now?? And is that you in your avatar??

Not the best picture but, yes, tis I with the lighting rod right on my eye.

Morrissey has been in Los Angeles for nearly a week and is not keeping a low profile. He might be checking into your friend's hotel on Tuesday but he certainly has been here and is not just arriving Tuesday. Although come to think of it, your mate might have the dates mixed up as it was last Tuesday/Wednesday when they set up shop in L.A.
Nice pic, btw.

Last edited:
True it might be that Moz & Co. have been in LA for a few days but, they've checked intot the hotel about 1.5hrs ago. Moz looks stunning Im told, the band look fresh. its pissing in LA so Moz must be in his element.

The picture of Moz and I was snapped at a Zutons gig at the Troubadour. I noticed fans going up to the VIP area and be denied entrance, then me and some chick go up and BAMM! we get access, chat with him for some time, comments on how much he likes Oasis & Manchester then we get our picutere snaped and he signs my Manchester jumper.

True it might be that Moz & Co. have been in LA for a few days but, they've checked intot the hotel about 1.5hrs ago. Moz looks stunning Im told, the band look fresh. its pissing in LA so Moz must be in his element.

The picture of Moz and I was snapped at a Zutons gig at the Troubadour. I noticed fans going up to the VIP area and be denied entrance, then me and some chick go up and BAMM! we get access, chat with him for some time, comments on how much he likes Oasis & Manchester then we get our picutere snaped and he signs my Manchester jumper.

I congratulate you for meeting him, you are very lucky. It would be awesome to run into him here in LA, you never know.;) I can't wait for the show, only one more day.:D

By the way this is Jelly Bean territory now.

attachment.php

http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?t=67868

Watch out Jil....the Jelly Bean folks appear to be rough and about, tough gang:rolleyes:

At least that is what I gather for those links he posted...

Watch out Jil....the Jelly Bean folks appear to be rough and about, tough gang:rolleyes:

At least that is what I gather for those links he posted...

We're only rough to those against us such as the Sharks.;) Oh, and I just wanted to mention I'm a she.:D

ps. I love your signature

That's amazing...it WOULD be wicked to run into him while he's here...can't wait for the show!:D

We're only rough to those against us such as the Sharks. Oh, and I just wanted to mention I'm a she.

ps. I love your signature

Thanks and sorry about that whole he/she misconception. And thanks for the heads up on those Sharks!!!:)

Back
Top Bottom