Has anyone sold there signed YoR LP

Virgil Tracy

Good Evening West 'am!
On here or on eBay - just wondering what they are going for??

of the three auctions i saw on ebay, the highest went at $217 or something.

What they said. $200+ for the first one that went up, and that was the highest.

Now I almost regret giving away my fully signed "You're The One For Me, Fatty" 7". (Hello Eliot if you're out there.)

What they said. $200+ for the first one that went up, and that was the highest.

Now I almost regret giving away my fully signed "You're The One For Me, Fatty" 7". (Hello Eliot if you're out there.)

Nothing will ever compare to your book :tears:

why would anyone want to sell theirs? I missed nearly half of the 2nd manc gig just to get one, and left my mate stood on his own, haha.

Its the nearest thing ill ever get to a personal signed thing from Moz, cus its not like im ever gonna meet him:( and its the nearest thing ill ever have to a child :lbf:

Matt

why would anyone want to sell theirs? I missed nearly half of the 2nd manc gig just to get one, and left my mate stood on his own, haha.

Its the nearest thing ill ever get to a personal signed thing from Moz, cus its not like im ever gonna meet him:( and its the nearest thing ill ever have to a child :lbf:

Matt

lol, that sounds much better than a child :D

i hate the idea someone would sell these for profit

I'm intrigued - why do you hate the idea? Surely they have already been sold once for a profit?

I'm not being funny either - nor am i a politician fiddling the expenses - i am simply baffled by such a sweeping and sad statement.

I appreciate it but not fully get it

I hated the idea of missing the encore to go get one so if anyone has a Glasgow one to sell...!!

I hated the idea of missing the encore to go get one so if anyone has a Glasgow one to sell...!!

Bizarrely - i have a glasgow one that is surplus - due to buying a manchester one

not sure thu - hate to part with anything morrissey - may ebay at some point, the cash may pay for a ticket to the swords tour!

If i get £30 I made my money back - right now it's sitting in a carrier bag (the birthday one is away at the framers) - would it make you happier if I didn't sell it?
I think you are teasing....!;)
I'm sure one will come up eventually but if you decide to sell....

The first one sold on ebay was from Milwaukee. Number 20 something and went for just over $200.

I thought about selling my #1 & #2 from Bowery Ballroom and posted here - got one offer of $50.

For whatever that's worth...

Back
Top Bottom