Has anyone sold there signed YoR LP

Virgil Tracy

Good Evening West 'am!
On here or on eBay - just wondering what they are going for??

Abrahan

...with an N.
Subscriber
of the three auctions i saw on ebay, the highest went at $217 or something.

ADAM

No One You Know
What they said. $200+ for the first one that went up, and that was the highest.

Now I almost regret giving away my fully signed "You're The One For Me, Fatty" 7". (Hello Eliot if you're out there.)

theboyracer

Still busting the gat
What they said. $200+ for the first one that went up, and that was the highest.

Now I almost regret giving away my fully signed "You're The One For Me, Fatty" 7". (Hello Eliot if you're out there.)

Nothing will ever compare to your book :tears:

matt

Don't Rake Up My Mistakes
why would anyone want to sell theirs? I missed nearly half of the 2nd manc gig just to get one, and left my mate stood on his own, haha.

Its the nearest thing ill ever get to a personal signed thing from Moz, cus its not like im ever gonna meet him:( and its the nearest thing ill ever have to a child :lbf:

Matt

Mozzer's Left Eyebrow

Yes, I Am Pined
why would anyone want to sell theirs? I missed nearly half of the 2nd manc gig just to get one, and left my mate stood on his own, haha.

Its the nearest thing ill ever get to a personal signed thing from Moz, cus its not like im ever gonna meet him:( and its the nearest thing ill ever have to a child :lbf:

Matt
lol, that sounds much better than a child :D

darcon

i hate the idea someone would sell these for profit
I'm intrigued - why do you hate the idea? Surely they have already been sold once for a profit?

I'm not being funny either - nor am i a politician fiddling the expenses - i am simply baffled by such a sweeping and sad statement.

I appreciate it but not fully get it

Nats1977

I hated the idea of missing the encore to go get one so if anyone has a Glasgow one to sell...!!

darcon

I hated the idea of missing the encore to go get one so if anyone has a Glasgow one to sell...!!

Bizarrely - i have a glasgow one that is surplus - due to buying a manchester one

not sure thu - hate to part with anything morrissey - may ebay at some point, the cash may pay for a ticket to the swords tour!

Nats1977

If i get £30 I made my money back - right now it's sitting in a carrier bag (the birthday one is away at the framers) - would it make you happier if I didn't sell it?
I think you are teasing....!;)
I'm sure one will come up eventually but if you decide to sell....

ThatDan

The first one sold on ebay was from Milwaukee. Number 20 something and went for just over $200.

I thought about selling my #1 & #2 from Bowery Ballroom and posted here - got one offer of $50.

For whatever that's worth...

Top Bottom