Has anyone recieved their tickets?

well just got my tickets for ally pally from Ticketmaster, the tickets have seetickets.com on them!! never known that before. :confused:

I still have not received my ticket for Ally Pally from SEE, I sent them several emails but I have got no answer. I live abroad and I'm leaving tomorrow for London, I hope I will find the tickets at the venue.:confused:

I still have not received my ticket for Ally Pally from SEE, I sent them several emails but I have got no answer. I live abroad and I'm leaving tomorrow for London, I hope I will find the tickets at the venue.:confused:

SeeTickets does not send tickets to abroad.
You can get it from the venue box office.

Thanks Kewpie, I hope you are right.
I had already used SEE for the 1st may concert in 2006 but that time they sent me a notification that my tickets woukd be availiable at the box office of the venue, this time nothing even after all my solicitacions.
Thank you

Usually SeeTickets customer service is efficient, but due to Swindon and Bournemouth cancellation they haven't replied your enquiry.

Don't forget to bring the card you used to book your ticket.

Last edited:
Just got a message from Seetickets:

"Unfortunately not, tickets will be available to collect 1 hour before the doors open."

So. Def no handshake! :/

Back
Top Bottom