Has anyone recieved their tickets?

Given the situation with the UK postal service and planned industrial action, it's getting late. I checked Seetickets this morning and Sheffield tickets are still in the process of being sent out. They'd better act quickly!

I'm less concerned over later tickets that I am waiting on, but unless they act soon on this one, we will all be picking them up on the night?

I still haven't received my Brentwood tickets for November 3rd :(

If ticketmaster don't post out tickets for Ally pally by Wednesday i can't go because it wont be here until after i leave.
I've called them explaining my situation and they couldn't care less. They wont even let me pick it up from the venue because you aren't allowed to pick up standing tickets apparently :mad:.
Can any one give me any advice of what to do?
I bought the ticket as soon as it went on sale. I don't understand why it's taking so long, See tickets have sent them out haven't they?

Is this now true about the RAH tickets? They told me on the phone that I'd get a letter that I should take with me to the venue on the day of the gig... so is this now sure that you get in without that letter?

I don't want to freak out, but I really do feel like getting into the venue on that day :o

Is this now true about the RAH tickets? They told me on the phone that I'd get a letter that I should take with me to the venue on the day of the gig... so is this now sure that you get in without that letter?

I don't want to freak out, but I really do feel like getting into the venue on that day :o

As long as you have the card you will be fine. To be sure i would print off the e-mail they sent out the other day just as a banker;).

The other day? Was there something sent out that I missed? I just got a booking number, as I booked over the phone... life has to be complicated, right?

Did you book ticket from RAH box office?

I booked from SeeTickets which sent me a letter last week regarding the standing ticket handing.

As sweet and tender hooligan posted, it says to bring the card to book the ticket to the venue box office.
From 12:00 they'll start handing a wristband.

I got an e-mail the other day i just assumed everyone did.

All you need is the card you booked the ticket on.

Did you book ticket from RAH box office?

I booked from SeeTickets which sent me a letter last week regarding the standing ticket handing.

As sweet and tender hooligan posted, it says to bring the card to book the ticket to the venue box office.
From 12:00 they'll start handing a wristband.

thanks for the info. Yes, I bought it over the box office... So I just come with the card and the number. Just wanted to double-check as one never knows. :)

I have to have my Sheffield tickets by Wednesday next week. I will be heading straight to Leeds from work on Thursday and then onto Sheffield on the Friday. With no breakthrough looking likely in the postal dispute, they are starting to push it. I bought the tickets in May.

just got liverpool tickets
but still awaiting sheffield
bought when first on sale too

I lost my original card with which I bought my ticket with. I have, of course, been issued a new card from my bank - will this be a problem when I go and collect my ticket/wristband? I am seriously panicking now.

I lost my original card with which I bought my ticket with. I have, of course, been issued a new card from my bank - will this be a problem when I go and collect my ticket/wristband? I am seriously panicking now.

Are you talking about RAH standing ticket?

You should ring up the ticket agency and explain what happened.

Back
Top Bottom