Has anyone recieved their tickets?

TM are saying my Swindon tickets were printed on October 5th, so I guess they will be in the post soon.

Hi Bojangles!
thanx for reading my slight "Rant"!!!.......
I WILL check a bit nearer the time.....But I am still Totally disgusted with the standard of service . ( I also had to pay out a small fortune to re-new the computers printing ink....to ensure the (Cooper) tickets printed ok.....looks like they did, but I will still have to take ID, bank card, proof of address etc to the show on the night as well... ( It also says DO NOT FOLD on the full sized A4 page print out....so that won't just fit easily in a pocket ( As well as the other "Print out" proof that spewed from the computer at the same time..)..also some spare money to buy a ticket off a fecking TOUT, just in case of any problem/s with the Apollo staff....
It REALLY just does seem FAR TOO Hard to go and see a band these days ( Unless, of course, you are an employee of one of the ticket agencies.....).
Sorry if i seem a bit Wound up over all this shenanigans.....but I am!!!
Cheers all!
Enjoy the shows!!!

well the ticket selling scum who control these things have a way of winding one up.. so i totally agree with you, and its stupid to have to bring all that ID to prove who you are cause who wants all that in their pocket during a gig.. :mad:
ive been promised by the RAH that my 'letter' will arrive this week, and im gonna chase ticket bastard bout swindon tomoz.. god help em if they say "can be as late as 4 days before show" crap, because i can go "oh REALLY? then why did i get bournemouth ones months ago h,mmm? "
but having read Leighs post im hopeful they'll just arrive tomorrow..
*crosses everything*

That is bizarre! Because I got my RAH ticket ages ago in the post. The only thing I can think is that perhaps they have a small "pit" for this gig, and you bought a pit ticket (or wristband)? There will be lots of very dissapointed General Admission ticket holders if this is the case..
No I had actually bought it from the Box Office about a week before the original date (they had a few returns I think). Hence they said they couldn't print me a ticket and instead gave me a reciept. I'll have to hand this over in exchange for a wristband, but I'm really nervous about this whole thing and would much rather have the actual ticket now!

swindon tickets just arrived, secure delivery weird...he took a photo of my door

Really? now THAT is weird... maybe thats how they prove theyve delivered it,
mine came to day too, i nearly binned it without even opening it, because it was such a nondescript cheap looking envelope (you know like the crap you get from political parties..) non signed for. which made me a tadge cross, and the tickets a bit 'unticket like' too, but who am i to whinge.. :lbf: its here and it'll get me into the gig.
im happy. :rolleyes:

It also says DO NOT FOLD on the full sized A4 page print out....so that won't just fit easily in a pocket

What a load of crap - do they want you to frame your A4 "ticket" and present it at the door? :crazy: I don't like those printable tickets, I was offered them for one of the gigs but I chose to pay the £2 extra to get ye olde fashioned ticket instead. I remember when the ticket desk in HMV used to just have a big book full of tickets - you would go in and pick out from the selection and if they didn't have the seat you wanted, they'd ring around other branches to help you out.

And on that note, I'm off to clean my ear trumpet :lbf:

swindon tickets just arrived, secure delivery weird...he took a photo of my door

Well I'm having a nice new front door hung on Friday. So if they hang on, they can have a really nice photo!! :crazy:

Apologies Voodoo Doll, i WAS talking about other Tickets....(for Mr. Cooper... And Thank you also Lottie for clearing that up in my absence...).

Still NO Tickets today, but the postman brought a "Hidden Hearing" company "free hearing test offer" letter FULLY addressed to my Dog!!! At least it made the postie smile!!! ( The dogs ears are Fine!....But just HOW do these fecking companies GET this info about dog ownership anyway???!!!!).
As soon as the L/pool Tickets arrive, I'll let y'all know.....just in case anyone else is waiting.....

Apologies Voodoo Doll, i WAS talking about other Tickets....(for Mr. Cooper... And Thank you also Lottie for clearing that up in my absence...).

Still NO Tickets today, but the postman brought a "Hidden Hearing" company "free hearing test offer" letter FULLY addressed to my Dog!!! At least it made the postie smile!!! ( The dogs ears are Fine!....But just HOW do these fecking companies GET this info about dog ownership anyway???!!!!).
As soon as the L/pool Tickets arrive, I'll let y'all know.....just in case anyone else is waiting.....

your dog gets post!!
*checks hers isnt reading this too*
we may have got away with it, last thing i need is a depressed dog because they dont get post also. :rolleyes:

oh and my ticket was apparantly signed for, someone else did it and thought it was ok not to tell me, arrgh!

I was at the RAH yesterday so i used them what was going with letters. I was told i dodn't need the letter just the card i booked it with. The box office is open from 12, you get given a standing voucher and on the door they take the voucher and give you a wrstband.

I was at the RAH yesterday so i used them what was going with letters. I was told i dodn't need the letter just the card i booked it with. The box office is open from 12, you get given a standing voucher and on the door they take the voucher and give you a wrstband.

ooh thanks for that, i was told same, but that we should actually get letters too.

thanks for this info

Anyone has received tickets for Sheffield yet?

Seetickets said they're currently despatching them... still waiting for mine.
:)

Back
Top Bottom