Has anyone recieved their tickets?

GirlAfraid23

I sent off for mine about 2 weeks ago and still havent recieved them, whats going on? :( do they normally take this long?

So far I'm waiting for all my tickets (the ones that I didn't opt to print myself that is). When I checked the agency websites last night, the first date I recall was 8th October for posting out, another was late October. I thought it was pushing it, given the current industrial dispute?

But I'm not worrying yet. Which date(s) are you waiting on?

So far I'm waiting for all my tickets (the ones that I didn't opt to print myself that is). When I checked the agency websites last night, the first date I recall was 8th October for posting out, another was late October. I thought it was pushing it, given the current industrial dispute?

But I'm not worrying yet. Which date(s) are you waiting on?

That is pushing it surely! I'm waiting on November 3rd at Brentwood! Mine were seetickets

I'm still waiting for my Swindon (24th) ticket too.

Mind you, I did order it from ebay (we couldn't find any others and Swindon is the only one that's convenient for everyone involved). The user we ordered it from had very good feedback though, especially on the tickets he's sold before. He emailed us saying that order-tracker were sending it to him when they had them, and then him to us. So...I don't know. It may be just that no tickets have been printed or distributed yet. Either that or I'm just a fool for ordering from ebay. I'm hoping though that they will arrive soon.

Still waiting on Swindon, Brentwood, Ally Pally and Liverpool. All of them from Ticketmaster except Liverpool which is from See, none have even been despatched though as far as I'm aware......:mad:

Got the others though:thumb:

still waiting for swindon and RAH and im getting panicky now.. :(

I've only got a cover slip with my reciept for my morrissey ticket purchase because I bought from the venue. I went to ask if I'd ever recieve a ticket, but they said that they'll issue wristbands on the day.

...Still waiting for Liverpool.....All this Pick up "Wrist band" talk, and "Self-printing" of tickets makes me feel uneasy.....( I've never done this sort of thing before.....but I have had to print out tickets from TicketSHITE myself... For another concert ( Alice Cooper, Manchester) despite the fact that they charged for postal delivery).
Dreading going to the Apollo, Manchester on the night....in case something has "Fecked up".( knowing my luck, it will.....).
Bang goes a few drinks before the show....

I swear I Will NEVER use ticketmaster again....I was looking forward to meeting a few friends, and having a couple of drinks before the gig in Liverpool.....Now i may possibly have to stand in a Queue for a few hours, to collect tickets that are mine anyway, and should have been sent.....And of course, the postal strikes in the UK are a bit of a problem as well.......
Ticketmaster is doing a fantastic job of making me use Touts in the future...
Or maybe I will just not bother with LIVE Music anymore...I'll just stay in..... Effin' 'Ell, It's bad enough trying to buy a f***ING record anyway these days......
Music is dying....The Music industry itself is killing it.......

Last edited:
Oh wow, that is a terrible experience you've had with Ticketmaster! Just goes to show, I usually have those sort of experiences with SeeTickets and get on fine with TM!

Have you tried ringing the box office for Liverpool to find out what their protocol is? They might be open all day for collection on the day of the show, or 2-3 hours beforehand, or in the worst case scenario they might open for 7pm or so. Find out, it could save you a lot of stress and hopefully you'll get to have those pre gig pints :)

Hi Bojangles!
thanx for reading my slight "Rant"!!!.......
I WILL check a bit nearer the time.....But I am still Totally disgusted with the standard of service . ( I also had to pay out a small fortune to re-new the computers printing ink....to ensure the (Cooper) tickets printed ok.....looks like they did, but I will still have to take ID, bank card, proof of address etc to the show on the night as well... ( It also says DO NOT FOLD on the full sized A4 page print out....so that won't just fit easily in a pocket ( As well as the other "Print out" proof that spewed from the computer at the same time..)..also some spare money to buy a ticket off a fecking TOUT, just in case of any problem/s with the Apollo staff....
It REALLY just does seem FAR TOO Hard to go and see a band these days ( Unless, of course, you are an employee of one of the ticket agencies.....).
Sorry if i seem a bit Wound up over all this shenanigans.....but I am!!!
Cheers all!
Enjoy the shows!!!

Swindon ticket has arrived from Seetickets :) And I've got Bournemouth and Salisbury in hand.
Just waiting on Ally Pally from TM and this letter from the Royal Albert Hall. Apparantly though, if for some reason your letter doesn't arrive, if you go to the box office on the day with the card that you paid for it with you still get your wristband/ticket.

This is RAH. I'm really annoyed. Why can't they just give me a physical ticket when I bought it from their box office personally?

That is bizarre! Because I got my RAH ticket ages ago in the post. The only thing I can think is that perhaps they have a small "pit" for this gig, and you bought a pit ticket (or wristband)? There will be lots of very dissapointed General Admission ticket holders if this is the case..

Back
Top Bottom