Has anyone recieved a swindon ticket yet?

Mozza89

I was just wondering if anyone had recieved their Swindon Oasis tickets yet- Either from an official source (seetickets or ticketmaster etc) or through secondary agencies like seatwave....?

I bought mine off seatwave but it has said "awaiting shimpment" for a good while now.

I know sometimes they don't print the tickets until very close to the event so i'm not overly worried but it would be reassuring if I heard other people were still waiting=]
Thannkksss:)

I was just wondering about this the other day,
because we had the Borunemouth ones a while ago, but no sign of Swindon or RAH letter thingy..
hmmm..........

Me and suej have, we picked them up from the Oasis the day after they went on sale.......... now where the hell was that super safe place i put them?

I was just wondering about this the other day,
because we had the Borunemouth ones a while ago, but no sign of Swindon or RAH letter thingy..
hmmm..........

I rang the RAH today as it had been nearly a month since I bought the ticket - and they said I would receive the letter within a week. They said they are planning on sending out the letters very soon :thumb:

Got my Swindon ticket way back in June.
Direct from The Oasis.

Not sure whether this answers your question properly, but still. I ordered mine from ebay from a user with good feedback who said ordertracker would send them to him, and then he would send them to us. We haven't heard anything yet, so I'm assuming they haven't been printed or distributed (if this person is legit, that is :rolleyes:).

Back
Top Bottom