Has anyone on this forum met anyone else from here in real life?

Just interested to know, any morrissey-solo weddings/relationships or friendships that went into the offline world?

speak up people!

Many of us regulary meet up at S&G, gigs and other occasions.
I've met really friendly people through the site.:)

Just interested to know, any morrissey-solo weddings/relationships or friendships that went into the offline world?

speak up people!

I've never met anyone off this site.... well not since that day in 2001 when there was "a bit of a mix-up."

I told the police that she told me that she was 16. They responded with why are you posing as a 14 year old?

To which the only answer was Pentonville for a three month stretch. They seem to have clamped down even more now!

I've learnt my lesson. By the way where have your legs gone?

speak up people!

I met Walkers Crisp, Brenda, Paul, Bee's Knees, Martin, Laura, GU, Garry, Sili Con Carne, Bobby and some guys named Rob & John whom I don't know whom they were (sorry guys).

I stayed at Brenda's place in Ireland for our trip. We bought her flight to MCR just last year so that she could come w/ us back there. She is an extremely kind woman as is kindness in her brother too.

This year, we're (my friend Pete and me) returning again in November to MCR and Liverpool but, we are most definately not going to the S & G due to some other plans we're currently lining up. We actually arrive the day of that party there that night (we arrive that morning too so, we have plenty of time to go it's just that my friend and I've discussed it and we're making other plans w/ other friends).

I do know of some relationships that have formed and a couple of marriages too but, I am not exactly sure if I should discuss them since, that is kind of private. Hey, more power to them and Morrissey-Solo "love". I just know it's not in the cards for me here, the chat-room or elsewhere. That's still cool too.

Many of us regulary meet up at S&G, gigs and other occasions.
I've met really friendly people through the site.:)

Hello Kewpie,
I have met loads of magnificent people from here on tour last year, but I have yet to meet you. Due to the distance Augsburg - Manchester I cant be at SnG every month. I'll be at there again for the April do though. Yipie.

Hi Walkers Crisp. :)
Although I'm in London I still haven't been to S&G yet.
My friends started Smile at S&G back in '94.
Hopefully see you there.

speak up people!

yes, this site has been partly responsible for actual turmoil in the real world
on more than one occassion in which i have personally been involved
and many more i know of by 1 degree of separation
however, i am currently unable to divulge any? details
&
I've never met anyone off this site.... well not since that day in 2001 when there was "a bit of a mix-up."

I told the police that she told me that she was 16. They responded with why are you posing as a 14 year old?

To which the only answer was Pentonville for a three month stretch. They seem to have clamped down even more now!

I've learnt my lesson. By the way where have your legs gone?
=
me laugh long time

Last edited:
i have met a wonderful person here and have the pleasure of their company a couple of times....there are a good friend, and one of the reaons why i keep coming back, as it a good way of contacting each other and to talk on most days.

hey, if your reading this "HI" xx

That's very kind! I have met someone from here (obviously...just told them they were kind) who is good company.

Nah, we're friends though. :)

i have met a wonderful person here and have the pleasure of their company a couple of times....there are a good friend, and one of the reaons why i keep coming back, as it a good way of contacting each other and to talk on most days.

hey, if your reading this "HI" xx

That's very kind! I have met someone from here (obviously...just told them they were kind) who is good company.

Go on a date.

Back
Top Bottom