Has anyone noticed that Playboys was NOT played in Omaha?

Kuiper

Better than Marr
"Single That's How People Grow Up CD Single backed with “The Last Of The Famous International Playboys” (Recorded Live At The Orpheum Theater, Omaha, Nebraska, 11th May, 2007)"

But Passions and the main page of Solo do not have this song on the setlists for Omaha, in fact as I recall Playboys was debuted on May 23rd in Kansas City.

Here's the Omaha setlist according to Passions and Solo has the same one in the Tour section
The Queen Is Dead
First Of The Gang To Die
The Youngest Was The Most Loved
You Have Killed Me
Disappointed
Panic
Let Me Kiss You
I Just Want To See The Boy Happy
I Will See You In Far Off Places
The National Front Disco
I've Changed My Plea To Guilty
The Boy With The Thorn In His Side
Irish Blood, English Heart
All You Need Is Me
At Last I Am Born
In The Future When All's Well
Ganglord
Life Is A Pigsty
How Soon Is Now?
Everyday Is Like Sunday
/Drive-In Saturday
/You're Gonna Need Someone On Your Side

So what's going on here? :confused:

what do you think it means? :confused:

All Midwestern towns look the same, and he can't remember which one it was?
Decca got the date & location wrong?
There was an aftershow that we didn't know about?
It's not actually a Morrissey recording; it's some college band?

Good eye, though, Kuiper.

All Midwestern towns look the same, and he can't remember which one it was?
Decca got the date & location wrong?
There was an aftershow that we didn't know about?
It's not actually a Morrissey recording; it's some college band?

Good eye, though, Kuiper.

Sorry, must go with it is a sign that the end of the world is upon us.

Anyone???

Yes?

:)

Sorry, must go with it is a sign that the end of the world is upon us.

Anyone???

Yes?

:)

That was my guess. Baking vanilla and hot tea looms in the Omaha air, best we stock up on canned goods and bottles of water. :D

I'm pretty sure it's got something to do with CIA mind control. Watch the skies for black helicopters, y'all.

--jeniphir

2122406031_872f82c326_m.jpg

"Contrails in the sky..."

My claim to Wikipedia fame is I introduced the term "dicker rod." I swear, for someone who graduated from a private liberal arts college and works at a university, I have the mentality of a twelve year old... It's pretty cool!:)

Maybe ir could be a secret track about Morrissey's life as an international terrorist/ loner

I've just realised that that would be an unfortuante coincidence and apologise wholeheartedly for any bad taste in the mouth

Jackson Browne once made a whole live album that was recorded in the bathroom of the tour bus.

THPGU B-Sides

The UK CD single tracklisting is:

"That's How People Grow Up"
"The Last Of The Famous International Playboys" (recorded live at the Hammerstein Ballroom, New York City, 27 October 2007)

The UK 7" vinyl single 1 tracklisting is:

"The Boy With The Thorn In His Side" (recorded live at the Orpheum Theater, Omaha, Nebraska, 11 May 2007)

The UK 7" vinyl single 2 tracklisting is:

"Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself" (recorded live at Thanksgiving Point, Lehi, Utah, 15 October 2007

Now is it just me or did Julia make a mistake because I thought that "The Boy With The Thorn In His Side" was going to be from the Hammerstein Ballroom, New York City, 27 October 2007, and Playboys from Nebraska, but she has them switched around. Which is it?

Back
Top Bottom