Has anyone here ever met Bernard Sumner from New Order?

I saw him & Hooky after the Big Day Out concert a couple of years ago. All the other bands were mingling around, chatting to 'fans'...but the New Order lot were just sitting on the couch watching everyone. At one stage they were having a bit of a snigger at the Tea Party singer.

I saw him & Hooky after the Big Day Out concert a couple of years ago. All the other bands were mingling around, chatting to 'fans'...but the New Order lot were just sitting on the couch watching everyone. At one stage they were having a bit of a snigger at the Tea Party singer.

LOL!!!!!!!! they were probably lounging away all the party alcohol they'd had earlier... :rolleyes: lol.
i heard that was quite a festival. :p :D

He goes skiing to Wengen in Switzerland every year, I think he has a Chalet there.
When I worked there, I kept popping into one of the bars he'd frequent, I kept missing him. From what everyone said he's an alright fella but I can't imagine him skiing though.

I've met him a couple of times. Nice chap, always looks you dead in the eye when you talk to him.

love new order on recording but have to say they rate along the worst live bands ive ever seen and ive seen a lot

He goes skiing to Wengen in Switzerland every year, I think he has a Chalet there.
When I worked there, I kept popping into one of the bars he'd frequent, I kept missing him. From what everyone said he's an alright fella but I can't imagine him skiing though.

Hehehe, yeah he does do skiing. Or so I've heard in interviews. I know what ya mean though... hard to believe him of all people skiing... :eek: LOL

Bernadette ? He's just normal. Some here might say arrogant, but that's because he's just quiet, normal and northern. #But don't mention his singing...

Strawberry

i like new order and have for a long time, seen em play a couple of times.

I'm a fan of New Order, I love the production on their records. I haven't met any of them, Barney can seem a bit cold in interviews I'm sure he's sound though.

Heh heh, no doubt yes.

hehehe yeah, thats when they were doing all kinds of drugs and stuff around then and especially barney. and he'd be real cold towards interviewers and basically hated interviews. lol. he seems fine now since being off all that crap and just... being older (and cooler). ;)

A friend of mine who's a DJ in NYC said she met him back in the day "80"s and she stated he was even a bit flirty w/ her! :)

Back
Top Bottom