Has anyone here ever met Barney from New Order or any other members?

I met them all backstage in 2012, and Hooky on a separate occasion in 2010.

Yes, I live in the same village as Bernard and Peter, not really any cool stories, although I was laughing the other week when chatting with Hooky about his 40th anniversary of Closer and Unknown pleasures gigs at Manchester Apollo and Brixton Academy, he said he was looking forward to them and just hoped he made it to them seeing what happened to Pete Shelley!

Yes, I live in the same village as Bernard and Peter, not really any cool stories, although I was laughing the other week when chatting with Hooky about his 40th anniversary of Closer and Unknown pleasures gigs at Manchester Apollo and Brixton Academy, he said he was looking forward to them and just hoped he made it to them seeing what happened to Pete Shelley!

Omg them as in New Order or? That was weird lol!! Hooky is an...interesting guy.... haha.

What's barney like around town? Normal, everyday kinda dude or up self? Heard he lived near Beckham before? Beckhams an ass. Lol

Omg them as in New Order or? That was weird lol!! Hooky is an...interesting guy.... haha.

What's barney like around town? Normal, everyday kinda dude or up self? Heard he lived near Beckham before? Beckhams an ass. Lol

They are both normal around town, Hooky’s more approachable and engaging but Bernard is also happy to chat to people. At the end of the day they are still normal people with families although it was odd seeing Bernard playing to 20k people at Jodrell Bank a couple of years ago and then seeing him looking at plants on a stall at Alderley Edge Mayfair the next day.

Regarding the Beckham's - yes that's right It’s also a village where a lot of Man Utd footballers live.

Last edited:
DONT FEED THE TROLLS!!:rage:
TOTAL TROLL THREAD BY THE USUAL SUSPECTS!

RIDICULOUS TO THINK ANYONE WOULD WANT TO MEET THOSE ROUND TWATS!:rage:

Or any cool stories?
Yes I met him in 1988 in Cheetham Hill Manchester I was looking for a camera shop he was looking for a barbers spent a few minutes chatting they (New order) had just come back from American tour with echo and the bunnymen I took some pictures of him

Get off the drugs, man. Wtf?!

I think most people know that Vegan Cro is a troll but look what the bell end posted earlier in a thread on Johnny Marr. He didn't even watch the video, if he had he would have realised it was 16 years old, the pathetic tosser. He/she is becoming more pathetic by the week. Just ignore the waste of a skin.

"O NO!!! :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: has gained EVEN MORE WEIGHT!! he looks rolly polly in this commercial:ahhh:"

Last edited:
DO NOT FEED THE NEW ORDER TROLLS!!:censored:

if you feed them they will multiply and make a hundred page troll thread here:whip:

I think most people know that Vegan Cro is a troll but look what the bell end posted earlier in a thread on Johnny Marr. He didn't even watch the video, if he had he would have realised it was 16 years old, the pathetic tosser. He/she is becoming more pathetic by the week. Just ignore the waste of a skin.

"O NO!!! :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: has gained EVEN MORE WEIGHT!! he looks rolly polly in this commercial:ahhh:"

:lbf::lbf:

He sounds unhinged. :crazy:

Back
Top Bottom