Has anybody used this designing site before?

http://www.tshirtstudio.com/personalised-t-shirts/custom-t-shirts-f-b.asp#

How reliable is this place? It looks quite good and allows many things to be designed including shirts, boxer shorts, cups, pillows to name a few. I would really like to use it to do a couple of nice Morrissey shirts but want to know from someone with experience what it is like as a service and quality producer?

Love PTxx.

I'd suggest you to ask the same question people on the other sites such as yahoo or BBC, then you'll get more feedbacks.

You bumped your old thread and posted this, but Monday afternoon in UK many people are still at work or travelling to get home at the moment.

I'd suggest you to ask the same question people on the other sites such as yahoo or BBC, then you'll get more feedbacks.

You bumped your old thread and posted this, but Monday afternoon in UK many people are still at work or travelling to get home at the moment.

True, I never manage to put things into context, for some reason I never imagine people doing anything but being on Moz-solo. I didn't actually mean to bump my old thread either, it was just that I merely forgot I had ever posted it before.

Love PTxx.

I never used that site. They may not like using copyrighted material, but if you aren't trying to sell it, but just create your own shirt maybe they don't care?

I've seen some very nice shirts people made themselves by printing on iron-on transfer paper. It should help that your picture is black and white. You could maybe make it darker before you print.

I never used that site. They may not like using copyrighted material, but if you aren't trying to sell it, but just create your own shirt maybe they don't care?

I've seen some very nice shirts people made themselves by printing on iron-on transfer paper. It should help that your picture is black and white. You could maybe make it darker before you print.

:o I was very naughty and e-mailed the site saying that I had been given permission from the original photographer to use their image. The site has e-mailed back saying that so long as I have permission I can use the image :)

(They are not even bothered about seeing a copy of the e-mail)

Love PTxx.

Back
Top Bottom