Harvey Weinstein/Donald Trump

After what has happened to Harvey Weinstein, how can Donald Trump still be President?

He won the election but he can do what these white men did and say sorry for being white.

vit-skuld.jpg

Because it is all a carefully timed hoax to distract the brainwashed masses from the obvious staged military event in Las Vegas. Nobody shatters thick bulletproof glass with a machine gun (!!!) without attracting security, in a hotel fortified to prevent suicides after gambling losses. A police state effort is now underway, led by satanists who aren't about to let critical thinking get in the way of their plans. That is why.

Because it is all a carefully timed hoax to distract the brainwashed masses from the obvious staged military event in Las Vegas. Nobody shatters thick bulletproof glass with a machine gun (!!!) without attracting security, in a hotel fortified to prevent suicides after gambling losses. A police state effort is now underway, led by satanists who aren't about to let critical thinking get in the way of their plans. That is why.

Hear, hear!

He won the election but he can do what these white men did and say sorry for being white.

vit-skuld.jpg

Not sure I catch your drift. I was referring to the sexual assaults he admits to having committed, what makes him immune, while Weinstein is not?

Harvey is just one of many men that have sick perversions. I can't go to the store without men staring at me or any other reasonably attractive woman. They think it's their god given right to treat woman badly. It's because woman tolerate it or think it's love.

Even Hugh Heffner treated woman with respect.

Why i love Morrissey so much, he treats woman-men with respect.

Harvey is just one of many men that have sick perversions. I can't go to the store without men staring at me or any other reasonably attractive woman. They think it's their god given right to treat woman badly. It's because woman tolerate it or think it's love.

Good grief. That is.....all over the place.

Not sure I catch your drift. I was referring to the sexual assaults he admits to having committed, what makes him immune, while Weinstein is not?

What are you talking about Mohammed?
WTF are you talking about? Trump was blasted 24/7 he still won.
Let Harvey run for President. :crazy:

Poe's law in full effect

Because Trump is a Republican and his Republican chums and a large part of Republican voters seem to think that that's acceptable behaviour.

Cue: enter the "Hillary-eats-babies-for-breakfast" trolls. Oh wait, they are on time-out. All 25 of them.

Both have huge issues, but they are many many other men like this. It isn't sensible to think it's just these two. Both are disgusting but it is a huge problem in UsA at least .

After what has happened to Harvey Weinstein, how can Donald Trump still be President?

I imagine because President Trump’s alledged sexual crimes and misdemeanours aren’t a patch on those allegedly committed by Weinstein. Nobody has yet accused Trump of rape, which, considering his ties to the Miss World competition is pretty astonishing.

With Trump it was interesting in the days following the Billy Bush revelations the outrage amongst the media feminists wasn’t broadly matched by outrage from women in the country, the reaction amongst many being “Well, he’s a man.” followed by the eye rolling women across the world know only too well when faced with a weak, priapic, idiot male. I’ve actually been known to grab a pussy myself in my time, although being English I always ask permission. Several times.

I do, though, admire the Democrats attempts to conflate the actions of the two men to try to limit the damage, but what else can they do? Weinstein the Democrats staunchest Tinseltown advocate has been found out and dismissed from the Academy, yet Roman Polanski and Woody Allen remain. Sometimes those silly Pizzagate and Hollywood paedophile gang stories don’t seem quite so silly, do they? Kids, fine; adult females, shock and horror. How strange.

I’m afraid I’m going to have to rain on another parade while I’m here: nubile Hollywood starlets have been tromboning their way to success since The Jazz Singer. Weinstein and many others took advantage. He deserves everything he gets. Anyone who saw his performance outside his daughter’s house the other day must surely have been struck by his Savile-like narcissism. Clearly he has the Bill Clinton Napoleon complex when it comes to women. It’s the conquest rather than simply the act. Another notch on the bedpost.

I’m sure Hollywood directors, producers and leading men are currently consulting their advisors and shredding evidence for all its worth, and waiting for the call from this publication or that over that hurried knee trembler in a studio lot with that girl from Nebraska fifteen years ago. Good. They’ve been moralising to the world for years. Let’s see them in their true colours.

“Let all the poisons that lurk in the mud hatch out.”

Why would a hotel have bulletproof glass?

I imagine because President Trump’s alledged sexual crimes and misdemeanours aren’t a patch on those allegedly committed by Weinstein. Nobody has yet accused Trump of rape, which, considering his ties to the Miss World competition is pretty astonishing.

With Trump it was interesting in the days following the Billy Bush revelations the outrage amongst the media feminists wasn’t broadly matched by outrage from women in the country, the reaction amongst many being “Well, he’s a man.” followed by the eye rolling women across the world know only too well when faced with a weak, priapic, idiot male. I’ve actually been known to grab a pussy myself in my time, although being English I always ask permission. Several times.

I do, though, admire the Democrats attempts to conflate the actions of the two men to try to limit the damage, but what else can they do? Weinstein the Democrats staunchest Tinseltown advocate has been found out and thrown dismissed from the Academy, yet Roman Polanski and Woody Allen remain. Sometimes those silly Pizzagate and Hollywood paedophile gang stories don’t seem quite so silly, do they? Kids, fine; adult females, shock and horror. How strange.

I’m afraid I’m going to have to rain on another parade while I’m here: nubile Hollywood starlets have been tromboning their way to success since The Jazz Singer. Weinstein and many others took advantage. He deserves everything he gets. Anyone who saw his performance outside his daughter’s house the other day must surely have been struck by his Savile-like narcissism. Clearly he has the Bill Clinton Napoleon complex when it comes to women. It’s the conquest rather than simply the act. Another notch on the bedpost.

I’m sure Hollywood directors, producers and leading men are currently consulting their advisors and shredding evidence for all its worth, and waiting for the call from this publication or that over that hurried knee trembler in a studio lot with that girl from Nebraska fifteen years ago. Good. They’ve been moralising to the world for years. Let’s see them in their true colours.

“Let all the poisons that lurk in the mud hatch out.”

I can't see much difference, plus Weinslime isn't President.

I can't see much difference, plus Weinslime isn't President.

You don’t want to see the difference. Besides, if the American people had wanted to see a dodgy sexual predator in the White House Hillary would be President instead of turning up on my television this morning in London whining about how unfair life is and lecturing me on Brexit.

You don’t want to see the difference. Besides, if the American people had wanted to see a dodgy sexual predator in the White House Hillary would be President instead of turning up on my television this morning in London whining about how unfair life is and lecturing me on Brexit.

Not sure I catch your drift. Has Trump committed sexual crimes or not? Less of the flim-flam.

He is a humasexual. Is that why?

Because Trump is a Republican and his Republican chums and a large part of Republican voters seem to think that that's acceptable behaviour.

Cue: enter the "Hillary-eats-babies-for-breakfast" trolls. Oh wait, they are on time-out. All 25 of them.

That is interesting. So what you are saying is that the republicans are made up of fratboys but the democrats are not. Republicans were jocks or cheerleaders at school and the democrats were all EMO.

That might well explain the state of America.

Back
Top Bottom