Harvey Weinstein/Donald Trump

All women who are avoiding men like you (or the character you play here) are making a wonderful use of their female freedom. There are wonderful men and wonderful women. A lot of times they find each other, but other times they find the opposite. Some people recognize it immediately, others spend years, decades and even an entire life sticked to the wrong person for the wrong reasons.

As always you completely missed the point. I doubt you have ever viewed anything in life from another view than your own.

You're the freak pal.

No no, I am and don't you steal the latest feather from my hat cause I am wearing it this Christmas. Seems the Quality Street tin will not be on my head after all.

Urbanus,

Troll, freak and connossieur (please add more titles).

Still looking at my watch waiting for this prick to knock on my door. If he thinks I'm some white, waif like indie kid he might be in for a bit of a surprise.

I suggest you throw him down a manhole and laugh when he falls.

You've clearly not dealt with women in your whole life and it would shock you that they are worse than men. Women feeling sorry for themselves comes from the female hormone that also means they are useless at understanding a map.

Men were hunters and women kept the stove going and the bed warm but nowadays women are just confused cause we live in a time when they have a freedom they can do nothing with.

Just look at Rifke, do you honestly feel she is making any use of her female freedom?

Sorry? If you're going to quote my post at least address what I wrote, don't just blather on with your sexist agenda.

Uh oh, now Urbie, you’ve asked for it!
You’re gonna sweat now. No use in sending a funny gif to try to get away with it. She won’t accept that.
By the way, if you think all women are whores what does that say about the men?

Nurse! Get the smelling salts. Peterb has fainted.

I guess it depends on which nurse you are calling.
I have to inform you that nurse Rifke is not available as she is taking care of Mozzers well-being and if time allows I am number 2 on her list! Okay?

Uh oh, now Urbie, you’ve asked for it!
You’re gonna sweat now. No use in sending a funny gif to try to get away with it. She won’t accept that.
By the way, if you think all women are whores what does that say about the men?

I posted those things in the vain hope people here would take it for what it is, pure and simple banter, but I must admit there is a lot of truth in the things I posted and I know most people know it but few dare admit it.

The truth comes from kids and men on the piss and me of course.

Have I treated women in a bad way?

YES!

Did I abuse or rape or stalk any of them?

NO!

Are men pushing women to have sex with them?

YES!

Will most women go for men that treat them like shit?

YES!

Have I treated women in a bad way?

YES!

Did I abuse or rape or stalk any of them?

NO!

Are men pushing women to have sex with them?

YES!

Will most women go for men that treat them like shit?

YES!
All I know is that if I treated Mrs Peterb like 'shit' her boot would find my arse with brutal alacrity.

All I know is that if I treated Mrs Peterb like 'shit' her boot would find my arse with brutal alacrity.

And that is the part of a relationship that these media campaigns are missing, that most women are perfectly capable to defend themselves and will. I am more interested in talking about how weak and lonely men are if without a woman in their life.

Maybe that is the reason why men behave the way they do, we're just lost and desperate.

Back
Top Bottom