Harvey Weinstein/Donald Trump

If a parent puts their son in harms way, like allowing their 14 year old song to go to an adult gay party, where he knows no one, then they are responsible for whatever harm happens to the child in question. I would say since are the victims parents they should be held to a higher standard than a stranger, so before I put Spacey in jail i would put both the parents behind bars.:thumb:
Then I would ask the kid why did he want to go to a gay party full of adults he didn't know.:thumb: Its not like he was forced to go, or take lol

Summarizing... Are you trying to exculpate Spacey or blaming the victim child for what Spacey did? If you are not, I agree with you.

Maybe. With the way England is going we would just end up with Children of Men anyway. At least you're not laughing at kids dying like Rifke does! You're kind and gentle and sensible, Ketamine Sun, and a true ray of light on this website :):thumb:

I didn't notice KS and rifke are as different as you say :D

the troll is obviously trolling. did he equate gay men to lions? to being at a gay party to being in a lions den? i've heard this argument before, from a male friend as a reason why young girls shouldnt dress like whores at parties or wherever: "it's irresponsible to think you can jump into a tank full of sharks and not get attacked just because you should be able to". this argument works only as far as preventive measures are concerned, in the potential victim taking responsibility for themselves, in acknowledging that peoples actions are unknowable in advance. it does not work as retroactive justifciation for the actions of the perpetrators, who are, after all, not lions at all, but human beings whose own instincts unlike the lions are, or should be, tempored by intelligence, experience, moral evaluations, etc.
the fact that the troll is saying that the child is responsible for his actions, the parents are responsible for the childs actions but the men at a gay party arent responsible for their actions should make it obvious that he's trolling. either that or he has a serious deficit of intellect.

im not really bothered by the allegations against spacey or dustin hoffman to be honest. it's disappointing but it doesnt really change my perception of them or my appreciation of their work. i wasnt bothered when i heard that pasolini was a bit of a pederast or that klaus kinski molested his daughter every day of her young life. i never pretended to know who kevin spacey or dustin hoffman were outside of their work, nor did i feel they had any obligations to me in the private side of their life. who hasnt long been aware that the artist and the man are often too entirely seperate things? the rude awakening that these people may not be who you thought they were will only come for people who believed that the artist and the man were the same.

And Kevin Spacey is back in the news. He has lost his talent agency and his public relations spokesperson.
He's being accused by eight members of the production crew of his television show.
There is a new story from another person that was 14 when Spacey sexually assaulted him. He had a consensual sexual relationship with 24 year old Spacey, to the degree that can be consensual, but it ended when Spacey attempted to rape him. And the London police are investigating charges of a sexual assault by Spacey that would have taken place in 2008.

Spacey is seeking treatment.

the troll is obviously trolling. did he equate gay men to lions? to being at a gay party to being in a lions den? i've heard this argument before, from a male friend as a reason why young girls shouldnt dress like whores at parties or wherever: "it's irresponsible to think you can jump into a tank full of sharks and not get attacked just because you should be able to". this argument works only as far as preventive measures are concerned, in the potential victim taking responsibility for themselves, in acknowledging that peoples actions are unknowable in advance. it does not work as retroactive justifciation for the actions of the perpetrators, who are, after all, not lions at all, but human beings whose own instincts unlike the lions are, or should be, tempored by intelligence, experience, moral evaluations, etc.
the fact that the troll is saying that the child is responsible for his actions, the parents are responsible for the childs actions but the men at a gay party arent responsible for their actions should make it obvious that he's trolling. either that or he has a serious deficit of intellect.

WTF are you talking about? Have you been imbibing? LOL
What are the gay dudes in the party responsible of? They did nothing, the left. :crazy:
I mean, if you go to a gay party you should not be surprised to see gay dudes and gay stuff.
You must not get out much ffs.

And Kevin Spacey is back in the news. He has lost his talent agency and his public relations spokesperson.
He's being accused by eight members of the production crew of his television show.
There is a new story from another person that was 14 when Spacey sexually assaulted him. He had a consensual sexual relationship with 24 year old Spacey, to the degree that can be consensual, but it ended when Spacey attempted to rape him. And the London police are investigating charges of a sexual assault by Spacey that would have taken place in 2008.

Spacey is seeking treatment.

Yeah, a 14 year old that had been having gay sex with his 25 year old cousin for several years. His older brother previously had gay sex with the cousin and was caught but nobody went to the cops. LOL Not only that Mom let Jr hang out and sleep at the cousin knowing that the cousin had schtumped the brother .That is some story. LOL:crazy:

im not really bothered by the allegations against spacey or dustin hoffman to be honest. it's disappointing but it doesnt really change my perception of them or my appreciation of their work. i wasnt bothered when i heard that pasolini was a bit of a pederast or that klaus kinski molested his daughter every day of her young life. i never pretended to know who kevin spacey or dustin hoffman were outside of their work, nor did i feel they had any obligations to me in the private side of their life. who hasnt long been aware that the artist and the man are often too entirely seperate things? the rude awakening that these people may not be who you thought they were will only come for people who believed that the artist and the man were the same.

i wasnt bothered when i heard that pasolini was a bit of a pederast or that klaus kinski molested his daughter every day of her young life.

First I thought you were just f***ing dumb, but you are truly a monster of a woman. Psychopath, actually.

i wasnt bothered when i heard that pasolini was a bit of a pederast or that klaus kinski molested his daughter every day of her young life.

First I thought you were just f***ing dumb, but you are truly a monster of a woman. Psychopath, actually.
https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases...onality-disorder/symptoms-causes/syc-20366662
Narcissistic personality disorder — one of several types of personality disorders — is a mental condition in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for excessive attention and admiration, troubled relationships, and a lack of empathy for others.

Yeah, a 14 year old that had been having gay sex with his 25 year old cousin for several years. His older brother previously had gay sex with the cousin and was caught but nobody went to the cops. LOL Not only that Mom let Jr hang out and sleep at the cousin knowing that the cousin had schtumped the brother .That is some story. LOL:crazy:

So a child was victimized repeatedly and no one helped him. He wound up in a relationship with Spacey and it ended when Spacey tried to rape him.
None of this makes Spacey look like less of a predator. None of this makes the victim look less like a victim.

You're just repeating yourself like a lunatic. "LOL"

The one dude touched the chicks knee. LOL O MY GOD!!!! What a bunch of whiners.
He talked sex to me!! While sex is on TV 24/7.
Wait one second....:baby::baby::baby: WAHHHHHH!!

Kareem, your Allah allows for the men to beat on the women.:crazy:

So a child was victimized repeatedly and no one helped him. He wound up in a relationship with Spacey and it ended when Spacey tried to rape him.
None of this makes Spacey look like less of a predator. None of this makes the victim look less like a victim.

You're just repeating yourself like a lunatic. "LOL"

A hustler more like it. He f ed his cousin knowing full well the cousin had already f ed his brother. He even WENT to sleep at the cousins house for good measure. He was having gay sex for several years at 14!!
Forgive me for not believing a word of it. LOL:rolleyes:

Impossible to see how Trump can survive.

There seems to be a paedophile on here btw, in the Gary Glitter/Jimmy Savile mould.
Should somebody report them to the relevant authorities?

Impossible to see how Trump can survive.

There seems to be a paedophile on here btw, in the Gary Glitter/Jimmy Savile mould.
Should somebody report them to the relevant authorities?

Ok, Ayatollah.:crazy:

Back
Top Bottom