Harvey Weinstein/Donald Trump

what exactly did kevin spacey do?

what exactly did kevin spacey do?

He molested a fourteen year old boy thirty years ago (threw the kid on the bed, threw himself on top of the kid, got pushed away). Said kid, actor Anthony Rapp, came forward with his story some days ago, and in a cynical effort to deflect Kevin Spacey came out as gay.

I love Zac Quinto's response to this:

"It is deeply sad and troubling that this is how Kevin Spacey has chosen to come out. Not by standing up as a point of pride - in the light of all his many awards and accomplishments - thus inspiring tens of thousands of struggling LGBTQ kids around the world. But as a calculated manipulation to deflect attention from a very serious accusation that he attempted to molest one. I am sorry to hear of Anthony Rapp's experience and subsequent suffering. And I am sorry that Kevin only saw fit to acknowledge his truth when he thought it would serve him - just as his denial served him for so many years. May Anthony Rapp's vice be the one which is amplified here. Victims' voices are the ones that deserve to be heard."

I hope you're trolling. A 14 year old in 2017 would probably know exactly what was going on but it was a long time ago. People didn't talk about it. If you want to blame the parents a little bit I can see that but not the kid. Kids unfortunately are taught to do as they are told and even many adult victims don't tell because they feel embarrassed. In this case the boy was gay and didn't want to tell his parents because he hadn't worked out his own sexuality and didn't want to talk about it. When someone is molested they often feel that they were chosen for a reason, that it was somehow their fault. They feel guilty and they don't want anyone to know.
It's also embarrassing and scary to confront it. If he had said he wanted to leave would it have been that simple? You know it wouldn't. He would be faced with a group of adults and Spacey would have tried to talk him into staying. Why did he send him to his bedroom to watch tv? Spacey knew exactly what he was doing.
If this is really who you are and you're not trolling you have probably never had anyone tell you what it is like to be molested and how the victim blames themselves because you don't seem to have a lot of empathy. Read about what victims go through and maybe you will rethink. It sounds like you're condoning child molestation. If you're trolling then well done because I wasted time writing this.

Where are the parents who allowed a fing 14 year old to go to a gay adult party at a stranger's house? and why would the 14 want to go in the first place ffs.
Its fashionable nowadays to play the whining victim.

Where are the parents who allowed a fing 14 year old to go to a gay adult party at a stranger's house? and why would the 14 want to go in the first place ffs.

Did the Gary Glitter fansite close and you found your way here?

Poor babies. LOL
Dont go to the stupid gay party where you dont know anyone LOL. Simple.
Dont go to the fat dudes hotel room at 4 am. Dont go, stay in your place.
If you decide to go, you must have had a reason so stop playing the whining victim 3o fing years after the fact.
If you feel offended and 'violated' watching two dudes kissing dont go to the gay bar.

Jesus, what histrionic whiners.
:drama:

Poor babies. LOL
Dont go to the stupid gay party where you dont know anyone LOL. Simple.
Dont go to the fat dudes hotel room at 4 am. Dont go, stay in your place.
If you decide to go, you must have had a reason so stop playing the whining victim 3o fing years after the fact.
If you feel offended and 'violated' watching two dudes kissing dont go to the gay bar.

Jesus, what histrionic whiners.
:drama:

*Education provided by a swede that shall remain unnamed.

WAHHHHH!!:baby:
Harvey called me to his hotel room at five in the morning. WAHHHHH!!:baby:

I was depressed so I went and when he told me to give him a massage I became "bi polar" and did it.
WAHHH!!:baby:

I could have left but for reasons unbeknownst to the world, I waited untill everybody else had left the gay party and Spacey was good and drunk... WAHHHHHH!! WAHHHHHH!!:baby:

Poor little dramatic babies. LOL:drama:

This is insane. I am not saying this is the case, but do you actually mean that a child without parents or with absent parents doesn't deserve protection from the rest of the society and perverts are allowed to do anything with them? Most people, even non human persons like animals, take care of children and protect them from danger even when they are not their own children. Except predators, of course. Are you one of them?

This is insane. I am not saying this is the case, but do you actually mean that a child without parents or with absent parents doesn't deserve protection from the rest of the society and perverts are allowed to do anything with them? Most people, even non human persons like animals, take care of children and protect them from danger even when they are not their own children. Except predators, of course. Are you one of them?

Let me see if I get this straight> a 14 year old kid wants to go inside a cage full of lions that is locked, he cant get in by himself, so the parents throw him in, the lion growls at him scaring the poor :baby:, and a perfect stranger, a passerby is to be held responsible for the unfortunate growling that scared the 'child'. LOL
Everybody should be held responsible BUT the peeps who ARE responsible LOL :ha-no:

Who was supposed to help this 'poor child'? Maybe if he had asked the peeps at the party for help instead of waiting for everyone to leave, or better yet, leave before everybody left. Or better yet, not go to a gay party where he knew no one and all were adults.
Put no... we have to be little BABY VICTIMS.:baby::baby:

isnt it time for your biyearly avowal to kill yourself followed by a week long absence wherein you let everyone think you actually did?

are you PROMOTING SUICIDE??? :skull: WTF? what sort of unethical person are you FFS?:angry:

Let me see if I get this straight> a 14 year old kid wants to go inside a cage full of lions that is locked, he cant get in by himself, so the parents throw him in, the lion growls at him scaring the poor :baby:, and a perfect stranger, a passerby is to be held responsible for the unfortunate growling that scared the 'child'. LOL
Everybody should be held responsible BUT the peeps who ARE responsible LOL :ha-no:

Who was supposed to help this 'poor child'? Maybe if he had asked the peeps at the party for help instead of waiting for everyone to leave, or better yet, leave before everybody left. Or better yet, not go to a gay party where he knew no one and all were adults.
Put no... we have to be little BABY VICTIMS.:baby::baby:

What I said is it doesn't matter if the parents of the child didn't look after him properly (we actually don't know it for sure). NOTHING excuses an adult of abusing a child. Even if the parents were as criminal as for giving him the child for having sex, he is not excused for having sex with a child. That's basic moral, law and common sense. Children are not things owned by their parents. How can you be so cruel and inhuman for producing an argument like that for excusing a sexual predator??

Last edited:
What I said is it doesn't matter if the parents of the child didn't look after him properly (we actually don't know it for sure). NOTHING excuses an adult that abused a child. Even if the parents were as criminals as for giving him the child for having sex, he is not excused for having sex with a child. That's basic moral, law and common sense. Children are not things owned by their parents. How can you be so cruel and inhuman for producing an argument like that for excusing a sexual predator??

LOL , children are not things OWNED by their parents? If the parents dont give an F it the guilt falls on a perfect stranger? WTF?
:crazy:

Back
Top Bottom