Harvey Weinstein/Donald Trump

Call me sentimental, but I always feel pity for those men who were obliged to buy flowerpots. They are always in the search of something more to show off or to experience. The problem is that it is the recipe for disaster for some women who for whatever reason cross their paths. I know some men intimately hate women, but given the fact that we already exist in this planet and we are hard to exterminate, plus we are actual human beings (believe it or not), something must be done if we support the defense of human rights and so. Do we?

Let's start with a petting zoo :lbf:

I'm centre right (we're not all bad) you're centre left (they're not all bad) we hold our views strongly and will debate them vigorously but there also comes a time to put down the rhetoric, shake hands and say 'good duel.'
But you know, I feel constrained by the medium.
I am not a good enough writer (you on the other hand, and annoyingly when battling it out, are very good) to be able to engage properly.
I bet, however that over a cappuccino and danish we'd sort things out. (It's OK. I'm not hitting on you).

But you know, I feel constrained by the medium.
I am not a good enough writer (you on the other hand, and annoyingly when battling it out, are very good) to be able to engage properly.
I bet, however that over a cappuccino and danish we'd sort things out. (It's OK. I'm not hitting on you).
Oh Peter are you sure? my beard is quite irresistible you know :lbf: I do appreciate the offer though, for sure ‘real’ men can sit down and share a pastry together :lbf::lbf: And no locker room talk my side guaranteed ;) (Unless of course a truly spectacular form of the opposite sex were to sit down next to us; in which case I may appear a tad distracted and may start mumbling gibberish under my breath :p)

Nice guys will never score and women should take a long hard look at themselves. We all know women love brutal men that slap them about and make them feel like shit so they can bitch about it to their female friends.

I've never seen women more proud than when they got to show off their wounds from being abused. Everything will always end in tears.

Get a cat, girls!

Nice guys will never score and women should take a long hard look at themselves. We all know women love brutal men that slap them about and make them feel like shit so they can bitch about it to their female friends.

I've never seen women more proud than when they got to show off their wounds from being abused. Everything will always end in tears.

Get a cat, girls!
Oh Urbanus, you devil. You've shocked me!

So are people saying guys go around boasting about grabbing women by the pussy and other men stand around going 'wow that's cool!'

If so, truly pathetic and so glad I don't inhabit that desperate world.

Last edited:
"Ooh I've been to Georgia and California
and, anywhere I could run
I took the hand of a preacher man
and we made love in the sun
but I ran out of places
and friendly faces
because I had to be free
I've been to paradise
but I've never been to me..."
Have you been to you, Bhops? Have you?

Great song. I love me some Charlene with my morning coffee.

I wonder, can anyone tell me where exactly the Isle of Greece is? :confused:

So are people saying guys go around boasting about grabbing women by the pussy and other men stand around going 'wow that's cool!'

If so, truly pathetic and so glad I don't inhabit that desperate world.

You've clearly not dealt with women in your whole life and it would shock you that they are worse than men. Women feeling sorry for themselves comes from the female hormone that also means they are useless at understanding a map.

Men were hunters and women kept the stove going and the bed warm but nowadays women are just confused cause we live in a time when they have a freedom they can do nothing with.

Just look at Rifke, do you honestly feel she is making any use of her female freedom?

You've clearly not dealt with women in your whole life and it would shock you that they are worse than men. Women feeling sorry for themselves comes from the female hormone that also means they are useless at understanding a map.

Men were hunters and women kept the stove going and the bed warm but nowadays women are just confused cause we live in a time when they have a freedom they can do nothing with.

Just look at Rifke, do you honestly feel she is making any use of her female freedom?

Leave the cellar, you freak.

All women who are avoiding men like you (or the character you play here) are making a wonderful use of their female freedom. There are wonderful men and wonderful women. A lot of times they find each other, but other times they find the opposite. Some people recognize it immediately, others spend years, decades and even an entire life sticked to the wrong person for the wrong reasons.

I am so shocked that I have just soiled myself.

Back
Top Bottom