Harvey Weinstein/Donald Trump

Roy Moore, who is accused of sexually harassing women and girls, loses election despite being endorsed by Trump, who can identify with him for obvious reasons.
People sexually assaulted by the President are emerging from the woodwork. It's not looking good for old Trumpie.

Roy Moore, who is accused of sexually harassing women and girls, loses election despite being endorsed by Trump, who can identify with him for obvious reasons.
People sexually assaulted by the President are emerging from the woodwork. It's not looking good for old Trumpie.
This far the women speaking up are exactly the same women who came forward before the election. So, like it or not, the American people knew of these allegations BEFORE casting their votes and still decided to go ahead and put a tick for Trump. Therefore unless some really fresh and more sinister (such as actual rape) claims come up Trump has nothing to worry. Zero, nada.

This far the women speaking up are exactly the same women who came forward before the election. So, like it or not, the American people knew of these allegations BEFORE casting their votes and still decided to go ahead and put a tick for Trump. Therefore unless some really fresh and more sinister (such as actual rape) claims come up Trump has nothing to worry. Zero, nada.

That's okay then. As long as he only sexually assaulted the same women as he did before.

That's okay then. As long as he only sexually assaulted the same women as he did before.

No you're missing my point. My point being that the American people were made aware of these allegations before the election and thus had the information available to them in their assessment of who to vote for. Enough of them in swing states still chose to vote for Trump. So what exactly are these women going to say that they haven't said before?

It's a bit like a trial, let's say you don't get the verdict you want in the first trial, if you want a retrial you can't just go the judge and say "hey I know we didn't get the outcome we wanted in the first trial but I want another go presenting exactly the same evidence." No, if you want your retrial you have to produce new evidence that may not have been available to the jury in the initial trial.

I know you might not like, and I understand why, but the American people had this information before the election and still chose to vote Trump.

I know you might not like, and I understand why, but the American people had this information before the election and still chose to vote Trump.

Yes, Trump got 62,979,636 votes and Clinton got 65,844,610... I am far from being a Clinton fan, but he actually LOST the election. Of course, the USA doesn't have a direct democracy.

Yes, Trump got 62,979,636 votes and Clinton got 65,844,610... I am far from being a Clinton fan, but he actually LOST the election. Of course, the USA doesn't have a direct democracy.

Oh dear, not another one of these again. Ok, I feel like I've explained this about a million times already but hey, what's one more? As Trump has mentioned many times he did not design his campaign to win the popular vote as he understood that winning the Presidency is based on the electoral college. Had it been purely on the popular vote he has stated that he would've only campaigned on the East and West coast (as Hilary pretty much did) and would've run an entirely different campaign. Trump didn't even try to win the popular vote, it means nothing as to who wins the Presidency. Hey if it makes you feel better and sleep easier at night feel free to cling to the notion that he lost, but I'm sure the history books will say when looking to see who the 45th President of the United states of America was, it will say Donald J. Trump. Sounds like a winner to me :lbf:

Oh dear, not another one of these again. Ok, I feel like I've explained this about a million times already but hey, what's one more? As Trump has mentioned many times he did not design his campaign to win the popular vote as he understood that winning the Presidency is based on the electoral college. Had it been purely on the popular vote he has stated that he would've only campaigned on the East and West coast (as Hilary pretty much did) and would've run an entirely different campaign. Trump didn't even try to win the popular vote, it means nothing as to who wins the Presidency. Hey if it makes you feel better and sleep easier at night feel free to cling to the notion that he lost, but I'm sure the history books will say when looking to see who the 45th President of the United states of America was, it will say Donald J. Trump. Sounds like a winner to me :lbf:

1 – George Washington, 1789-1797
2 – John Adams, 1797-1801, Federalist Party
3 – Thomas Jefferson, 1801-1809, Democratic-Republican
4 – James Madison, 1809-1817, Democratic-Republican
5 – James Monroe, 1817-1825, Democratic-Republican
6 – John Quincy Adams, 1825-1829, Democratic-Republican
7 – Andrew Jackson, 1829-1837, Democrat
8 – Martin Van Buren, 1837-1841, Democrat
9 – William Henry Harrison, 1841-1841(died In office), Whig
10 – John Tyler , 1841-1845, Whig
11 – James K. Polk, 1845-1849, Democrat
12 – Zachary Taylor, 1849-1850, Whig
13 – Millard Fillmore, 1850-1853, Whig
14 – Franklen Pierce, 1853-1857, Democrat
15 – James Buchanan, 1857-1861, Democrat
16 – Abraham Lincoln, 1861-1865, Republican
17 – Andrew Johnson, 1865-1869, Democrat/National Union
18 – Gen. Ulysses S. Grant, 1869-1877, Republican
19 – Rutherford B. Hayes, 1877-1881, Republican
20 – James A. Garfield, 1881(died in office), Republican
21 – Chester A. Arthur, 1881-1885, Republican
22 – Grover Cleveland, 1885-1889, Democrat
23 – Benjamin Harrison, 1889-1893, Republican
24 – Grover Cleveland, 1893-1897, Democrat
25 – William McKinley, 1897-1901, Republican
26 – Theodore Roosevelt, 1901-1909, Republican
27 – William Howard Taft, 1909-1913, Republican
28 – Woodrow Wilson, 1913-1921, Democrat
29 – Warren G. Harding, 1921-1923, Republican
30 – Calvin Coolidge, 1923-1929, Republican
31 – Herbert Hoover, 1929-1933, Republican
32 – Franklin D. Roosevelt, 1933-1945, Democrat
33 – Harry S. Truman, 1945-1953,Democrat
34 – Dwight D. Eisenhower, 1953-1961, Republican
35 – John F. Kennedy, 1961-1963, Democrat
36 – Lyndon B. Johnson, 1963-1969, Democrat
37 – Richard M. Nixon, 1969-1974, Republican
38 – Gerald R. Ford, 1974-1977, Republican
39 – Jimmy Carter, 1977-1981, Democrat
40 – Ronald Reagan, 1981-1989, Republican
41 – George Bush, 1989-1993, Republican
42 – Bill Clinton, 1993-2001, Democrat
43 – George W. Bush, 2001-2009, Republican
44 – Barack H. Obama, 2009 – 2017, Democrat
45 – WTF???, 2017 – Present, Lunatic

Hahahaha, nice one :lbf:

One a day sacked in Sweden over this MeToo scandal and even a lesbian radio presenter. The Timell brothers take the biscuit though for really screwing up but never have two people earned their downfall like those two.

timell1.jpg

And another swede sacked for sexual abuse and more, this time anti racist feminist Alex Bengtsson who apparently hates women according to the women he lived with.

4rfggfghg.jpg

Those male feminists are THE WORST. As soon as someone declares themselves a ‘male feminist’ you can start the countdown clock to the first rape charge :lbf:

Those male feminists are THE WORST. As soon as someone declares themselves a ‘male feminist’ you can start the countdown clock to the first rape charge :lbf:

I have to agree and it doesn't help that Alex has been on tv a lot attacking people he claimed behaved in a way that we now know he did. I knew the guy was disturbed the first time I saw a picture of him and he kind of looks like a nazi camp guard mixed with the idiot in the swedish film "The simple-minded murderer" from 1982.

tumblr_mh03maSITP1qhqqnho1_400.gif

No you're missing my point. My point being that the American people were made aware of these allegations before the election and thus had the information available to them in their assessment of who to vote for. Enough of them in swing states still chose to vote for Trump. So what exactly are these women going to say that they haven't said before?

It's a bit like a trial, let's say you don't get the verdict you want in the first trial, if you want a retrial you can't just go the judge and say "hey I know we didn't get the outcome we wanted in the first trial but I want another go presenting exactly the same evidence." No, if you want your retrial you have to produce new evidence that may not have been available to the jury in the initial trial.

I think you're missing my point...
He's sexually assaulted people and should be convicted. End of story.

I think you're missing my point...
He's sexually assaulted people and should be convicted. End of story.
Convicted of what? From what I’ve read of Trump’s accusers it’s very much of the the ‘he made a sleazy pass at me’ variety more than anything along the Weinstein lines. If you are going to prosecute people for making sleazy passes be prepared to see courts around the world jammed up with cases against millions of men AND women.

Convicted of what? From what I’ve read of Trump’s accusers it’s very much of the the ‘he made a sleazy pass at me’ variety more than anything along the Weinstein lines. If you are going to prosecute people for making sleazy passes be prepared to see courts around the world jammed up with cases against millions of men AND women.

Are you being deliberately ignorant?

Back
Top Bottom