Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

spoiler warning for kewpie etc

so it ends up with Ron engaged to Hermione.

and the death of the dreaded Dursley parents - they were "shocked to death".

Harry Potter survives.

Can't tell you much more, I only read the last page :)

love

GU

Last edited:
GRIM!!!! If you are serious will you PLEASE PUT A WARNING ON THIS THREAD SO YOU DON'T RUIN IT FOR ANYONE ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :Mad:
Thank you.

GRIM!!!! If you are serious will you PLEASE PUT A WARNING ON THIS THREAD SO YOU DON'T RUIN IT FOR ANYONE ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :Mad:
Thank you.

oh, and I think Harry is going to get married to "Ginny" - is that one of the Weasley clan, well he mentions being related to Ron, so I'm just assuming..

I won't mention what happens to Hermione..who'd have thought THAT?

love

GU

oh, and I think Harry is going to get married to "Ginny" - is that one of the Weasley clan, well he mentions being related to Ron, so I'm just assuming..

I won't mention what happens to Hermione..who'd have thought THAT?

love

GU

yep i hear she turned into a right slapper.

Grim, please edit your post!
You can put SPOILER WARNING.

I still haven't read/watched Harry Potter books/films yet, you've already spoilt my enjoyment. :mad:

Grim, please edit your post!
You can put SPOILER WARNING.

I still haven't read/watched Harry Potter books/films yet, you've already spoilt my enjoyment. :mad:

SPOILER WARNING.

happy?

love

GU (don't blame Grim for this lol)

Err...do I have to spell it out?
Please edit your FIRST POST, add spoiler warning.
No point putting spoiler warning subsequent posts. :o
Thank you very much.

Thanks for the consideration, Grim. :mad:

You really should put a spoiler warning in the title, it's not that f***ing hard to do.

Thanks for the consideration, Grim. :mad:

You really should put a spoiler warning in the title, it's not that f***ing hard to do.

Don't you dare swear at me like that. It is not possible to change the Title of a thread, Grim did as he was asked and changed the first post.

If you're sad enough the click on this post, you deserve to know what happens in the end, and to quote somebody, "I'm Not Sorry".

love

GU GU GU GU GU GU GU GU GU

P.S. Harry and Ginny have a baby in this book..called James.

pffffft

Last edited:
If you're sad enough the click on this post, you deserve to know what happens in the end, and to quote somebody, "I'm Not Sorry".

pffffft

I actually thought it was a thread discussing of the book.

But never mind, I've got better people to talk to.

So have a nice day!

Sorry, GU because you logged on using Grim's account we didn't realize it's you.

Please EDIT THE FIRST POST AND ADD SPOLIER WARNING.
Thank you!

i haven't read the books or seen the films:eek:

so its just nudie mags and empire of the sun for you is it? :p

i have you know i don't have any 'nudie' mags at home......but i do have a copy of empire, and they there is some harry potter books here too:p

Back
Top Bottom