Happy St Patricks Day

5big.jpg

I shall try and find something green to drink today!

Isn't it your birthday? My son's birthday too. I wanted to call him Declan but was given a sound slapping down.

Peter

Happy birthday to your son, Peter.

Today is the day twenty-five percent of my blood gets to force the other seventy-five percent into delirious drunkenness. :rolleyes:

Happy birthday to your son, Peter.

Today is the day twenty-five percent of my blood gets to force the other seventy-five percent into delirious drunkenness. :rolleyes:

Go for it. You know it makes sense to be senseless.

I'm giving my son the best present he's ever had - a trip to the dentist.

Peter

Isn't it your birthday? My son's birthday too. I wanted to call him Declan but was given a sound slapping down.

Peter

Happy birthday Alfie. :)

You may have a pair of twin grand children in future, if one of them is a boy you can call him Declan. ;)

We had Irish Stew at my work canteen today, only I later found out it's not really Irish Stew cos Irish Stew's meant to have mutton, and this had beef :eek::p.

Oh well, Happy St Patrick's Day everyone! :thumb:

Typical Irish! Any excuse to get drunk.....:lbf:

And happy birthday to me in a month. :D Today there was an assembly about St. Patrick's Day at school, and as the uniform colour is green, one of the girls doing the assembly said, 'you're all celebrating too'. :rolleyes: I also saw a man with a Guinness hat in his hand walking up the hill. :p

Back
Top Bottom