Happy new year, what female singer do we want to step up and save I am Veronica?

Maybe nothing. Everything is speculation. But it seems unkind if she did, in fact, volunteer her vocals for the song and now she wants them taken off, two years later, just as the album was about to be released.

I understand that she is probably a slave to the music industry and her record contract, but then she should have never bothered to sing on the song in the first place. She grew up in the business so she knows how things work within it.
Would /does Miley even give a toss
About all this?
She won’t lose here, it’s never gonna effect her career now is it ?
She’s obviously been influenced by Mozz and has covered a few songs when she done live gigs, and good for her.
She’s also said nowt ... or has she ?

I'm not keen on it mate
It's music for fake hard men. M has some actual men in the UK. Some of his Liverpool fans are f***ing mad bastards
Should have been in Carlisle when the Smiths were a thing.....
We had the very largest Quiffs in the North west ( but not me)
The only thing large about me is my gob 😁

I think the question should really be who would be willing to record a vocal and appear on a Morrissey album ?

Not too many nowadays. There will always be a backlash from their own fan base.

If I had a choice though it would be P.J Harvey.

the miley vocals were hardly upfront in the mix,on the live concert you could hardly make it out.
miley sounds like kylie so get kylie in the studio wearing her gold hot pants and a big auto-tune machine.

get 85 year old shirley bassey in to tear the roof off the studio,anybody who thinks she couldnt cut it watch the bond at 60 concert,wow.

I think the question should really be who would be willing to record a vocal and appear on a Morrissey album ?

If I had a choice though it would be P.J Harvey.
I love the song "Dress"

On that basis, I think it should either be Boy George or Right Said Fred.

the miley vocals were hardly upfront in the mix,on the live concert you could hardly make it out.
It depends what show you went to, as the volume seemed to fluctuate. On this one Miley's voice is so loud it almost drowns out Morrissey at times.

Back
Top Bottom