Happy Morrissey Day

Hard to decide, which is more vile and disturbing :
People obsessively visiting the site dedicated to an artist whose views they dislike, or obsessively visiting the site dedicated to an artist they dislike just to body shame or wish him dead, thinking that they are being funny for doing so?

Anyway .....

This has nothing to do with Marr.

This has everything to do with people coming onto a Morrissey site and criticizing him unnecessarily and negatively. With every jibe anyone gives, they shouldn’t be surprised to get a Marr jibe in return.

So remember....

It takes two to tango.

:cool:
I agree with all of that. I will just add - think of it as a public service announcement - that there is definitely no one here worth doing the tango with

I agree with all of that. I will just add - think of it as a public service announcement - that there is definitely no one here worth doing the tango with

Agree. They are the most inept that ever stepped.

It’s just, I don’t know why they bother asking me to dance, and then complain after I’ve wiped the floor with them.

Hard to decide, which is more vile and disturbing :
People obsessively visiting the site dedicated to an artist whose views they dislike, or obsessively visiting the site dedicated to an artist they dislike just to body shame or wish him dead, thinking that they are being funny for doing so?

Anyway .....

This has nothing to do with Marr.

This has everything to do with people coming onto a Morrissey site and criticizing him unnecessarily and negatively. With every jibe anyone gives, they shouldn’t be surprised to get a Marr jibe in return.

So remember....

It takes two to tango.

First of all, SNOOOOOOORRRRRE. Second of all, you keep bringing Johnny Marr into this so how does it not have anything to do with him? And finally, I love the Smiths, OK?

First of all, SNOOOOOOORRRRRE. Second of all, you keep bringing Johnny Marr into this so how does it not have anything to do with him? And finally, I love the Smiths, OK?

Skinny because Johnny Le Pew has nothing going to himself and has to inject himself into all that concerns Moz.

Back
Top Bottom