Happy Morrissey Day

In context of your activity in the past, posting pictures of Morrissey in an attempt to body shame him and defend Marr, your post in this thread can not be taken as a innocent gesture on your part.

You inadvertently brought up Marr by posting a jibe about Morrissey’s diet.

Remember now.....

It takes two to tango.

:cool:

I posted pictures of Morrissey with no comment. So the body shaming is in your head. :lbf:

I posted pictures of Morrissey with no comment. So the body shaming is in your head.

No you posted them in defense of Marr.

You troll.

Hard to decide, which is more vile: gloating about somebody's illness, or inventing him an illness to gloat about. Even for all her/his unblinking devotion of all things Moz, KS should above this kind of thing.

Really? What was the context? What would compel me to do that?
Stop playing coy, Skinny.
I'm not going to waste my time looking through all of your anti-Moz posts to find the pictures of Morrissey you posted trying to be clever mocking his body. We all know you're a Marr fanboy- you've said it multiple times. To deny it now is just trolling.
Ket has a point.

Thats right Skinny dont play possum.:rat:

Ket is right you ve posted numerous photos shaming Moz on behalf of that evil twat,:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft:.

You ought to be ashamed of yourself.:censored:

Stop playing coy, Skinny.
I'm not going to waste my time looking through all of your anti-Moz posts to find the pictures of Morrissey you posted trying to be clever mocking his body. We all know you're a Marr fanboy- you've said it multiple times. To deny it now is just trolling.
Ket has a point.

I'm not talking to you - or am I? All I did was post pictures of Morrissey with no comment. Body shaming was in the eye of the beholder.

I'm not talking to you - or am I? All I did was post pictures of Morrissey with no comment. Body shaming was in the eye of the beholder.

Skinny what does it matter if you attached commentary to your despicable trollish photos? Lucky for us we alerted by Ket as to your unacceptable behavior.

Skinny what does it matter if you attached commentary to your despicable trollish photos? Lucky for us we alerted by Ket as to your unacceptable behavior.

Because they were just photos of Morrissey! "Alerted by Ket" - is that the other side of your brain! You are so funny, Ketty!

Because they were just photos of Morrissey! "Alerted by Ket" - is that the other side of your brain! You are so funny, Ketty!

Skinny if I posted photos of Johnny Le Pew laying immobile and flat in his hospital bed weakly asking for a bit of water, without further commentary, you and your Skinny alter go's would go completely zoinks cussing up a storm.

Skinny if I posted photos of Johnny Le Pew laying immobile and flat in his hospital bed weakly asking for a bit of water, without further commentary, you and your Skinny alter go's would go completely zoinks cussing up a storm.

I posted images of Morrissey performing on a stage. What you're suggesting is a gross invasion of privacy and evil. I'm embarrassed for you, Ketty, that you don't know the difference.

I posted images of Morrissey performing on a stage. What you're suggesting is a gross invasion of privacy and evil. I'm embarrassed for you, Ketty, that you don't know the difference.

Skinny you posted the photos shaming Moz, those are the only photos. Everybody has respected Jean Le Pews situation and have not posted any photos of his rolling in a wheelchair on the street eating on a mango held by the nurse. We have class, Skinny something you and your aliasas know nothing about.

Skinny you posted the photos shaming Moz, those are the only photos. Everybody has respected Jean Le Pews situation and have not posted any photos of his rolling in a wheelchair on the street eating on a mango held by the nurse. We have class, Skinny something you and your aliasas know nothing about.

But Ketty, how are pictures of Moz performing live shaming him? That is your perception, you see?

But Ketty, how are pictures of Moz performing live shaming him? That is your perception, you see?

Skinny you should be ashamed of your troll posts and photos. Johnny Le Pews sorry state is nobody fault but his own.
Moz didnt MAKE him wear that silly wig. He could take it off tomorrow if he wanted and go bald. Or run where he shouldnt.

All I did was post pictures of Morrissey with no comment.

With or without commentary, anyone can see your intentions for posting those photos.

And you know why to.

Stop being an ass.

Hard to decide, which is more vile: gloating about somebody's illness, or inventing him an illness to gloat about.

Hard to decide, which is more vile and disturbing :
People obsessively visiting the site dedicated to an artist whose views they dislike, or obsessively visiting the site dedicated to an artist they dislike just to body shame or wish him dead, thinking that they are being funny for doing so?

Anyway .....

This has nothing to do with Marr.

This has everything to do with people coming onto a Morrissey site and criticizing him unnecessarily and negatively. With every jibe anyone gives, they shouldn’t be surprised to get a Marr jibe in return.

So remember....

It takes two to tango.

:cool:

Back
Top Bottom