Happy Martyr - "Christmas Kisses" video, featuring Boz Boorer

Thanks a lot, Morrissey's mom... Boz should be in the middle of a tour right now. Was this his cure for boredom? Still better than seeing him dressed like a woman, I guess. But, ouch. Very ouch.

No, I'm sorry, when was the last time Morrissey's guitarist asked you to collaborate with him? What's that? Never. Hmmm, I thought so.

Yes, I can't help thinking Boz has missed a trick there, I'm certain the librarian would have made a much better job.

Well to be honest, I really don't know what some of you are talking about, its much better than most of the drivel that I get to hear in the car and see on youtube....

For example, its much better than Richard Hawley's Sky's Edge...It's better than Artic Monkey's "My Propeller" It's better than Robbie Williams and his latest
It's better than the vocals on Johnny Marr (above) trying his best to provide what appears to be a "sing along" to what was a classic smiths classic. In fact, Mr Matry can sing and rap and sing in tune and rap in tune and whatever people say, I like his style.

It >is< a lighthearted video - enjoy !

Best
Hazard

I KNOW.jpg

Well to be honest, I really don't know what some of you are talking about, its much better than most of the drivel that I get to hear in the car and see on youtube....

For example, its much better than Richard Hawley's Sky's Edge...It's better than Artic Monkey's "My Propeller" It's better than Robbie Williams and his latest
It's better than the vocals on Johnny Marr (above) trying his best to provide what appears to be a "sing along" to what was a classic smiths classic. In fact, Mr Matry can sing and rap and sing in tune and rap in tune and whatever people say, I like his style.

It >is< a lighthearted video - enjoy !

Best
Hazard

And I'd love to give that skanky Tulisa off the X-Factor and that sex-tape one too. She's much better than Cheryl. And Dannii. Have you tried the Tale Impala or Hot Chip albums? They're really good.

This is f***ing garbage. And probably belongs in one of those most embarrassing moments of the Twenty-Tens which will be shown on Channel 4 next year. Just below the Coalition government

It's not something I'd actively listen to, but nowhere near as bad as you lot say. Over twenty years of writing great songs for Morrissey! If he wants to have some fun with this little minor side project, let him.

It's not something I'd actively listen to, but nowhere near as bad as you lot say. Over twenty years of writing great songs for Morrissey! If he wants to have some fun with this little minor side project, let him.

I don't think anyone in this thread is telling him to stop "having fun"...
I'm merely saying the way in which he chooses to do so is shit, and he could be doing a lot better given what he's produced for Morrissey over the years - "Slippery Forces," for instance, to me is a very catchy track. I haven't listened to the rest of "Some of the Parts," but if it's in a similar vein, I'd give it a shot.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom