H

hnia

Time to take a vacation....

I'll be gone for a few weeks...

Here's a toast for yea:

*raise glass*

No matter how beautiful,
how smart, or how cute she is...
somebody... somewhere, is sick of her sh*t!

--Submitted by John Patrick Thomas Hardy...
graffiti from Kelly's Irish Times pub
Washington, D.C.

Best,

Eric (hnia)

> Time to take a vacation....

> I'll be gone for a few weeks...

> Here's a toast for yea:

> *raise glass*

> No matter how beautiful,
> how smart, or how cute she is...
> somebody... somewhere, is sick of her sh*t!

> --Submitted by John Patrick Thomas Hardy...
> graffiti from Kelly's Irish Times pub
> Washington, D.C.

> Best,

> Eric (hnia)

thanks eric! here's to ya! happy holidays!

Although anything involving 'Christ' has been neatly edited out..

Merry Christmas...

And may the gift that God gave the world 2000 years ago inspire us to live in peace toward our brothers and sisters!

commandments for christmas

1. If you are to give hand-made gifts, make sure you buy them from somebody else with a huge mark up. It's not a real gift unless you buy it from the store.

2. Don't save your shopping for off-peak and accessible hours such as a weeknight. Go shopping the day after thanksgiving and christmas eve. Be sure to act surprised when the stores are packed.

3. For the bored housewife, the Home Shopping Network provides great christmas ideas as early as January. Buy several types of capodimonte because you never know when the receiver's tastes may change from flowerbaskets to single stem blue flowers decorated in blue glitter.

4. The middle-aged woman who subscribes to "Woman's World" is your best bet for getting homemade christmas cookies starting in mid-november.

5. According to pop psychologists, going to the mall is so stressful for men that it makes them physically ill. Women thrive. Long lines to the register, driving in the parking lot for half an hour to find parking, running from store to store and finding every one of them is out of Pokemon toys, and continuously being pushed out of the way by people blabbing on their cellphones and not watching where they are going is as good as having a multiple orgasm. Men are strange and find this stressful.

6. Deciding whose family to spend the holidays with is always easy. Temporarily break off the relationship.

7. If you don't have children for your parents to spoil as grandchildren, the family pet is guaranteed to be treated better than you ever were as a child.

8. It never fails. The 90 year old aunt is going to ask you again if you've tried drugs.

9. When the someone you love was picking out your gift, they were saying, "thank god, one down, ten more to go...."

10. This time of year makes it OK to listen to albums by Amy Grant, mariah Carey, n'sync because you have the excuse of not being able to find better christmas music.

Re: Merry Christmas...

> And may the gift that God gave the world 2000 years ago inspire
> us to live in peace toward our brothers and sisters!

you are a good human being. i never knew who you really are, but this is not important, cause your words are enough to make me realize what a gentle soul you are. liveing together like brothers and sisters is a dream. maybe this will never happen... who knows? it depends on me and you makeing this place, this world, a good one to live. sometimes i feel so scared when i see how dangerous is this world, and sometimes i just would like to go to another world. this planet is a treasure, and we need to be patient and kind hearted with each other. we just suffer cause we created obstacles, and we are not able to see that the person beside us...is a friend. i hope you have a wonderful christmas, and a great new year as well. this is for you and your family. God bless you. ...i'm sending a hug...
Somnium

> And may the gift that God gave the world 2000 years ago inspire
> us to live in peace toward our brothers and sisters!

in some cultures and states of mind, this feeling prevails already for more than 2000 years.
What's God's contribution, precisely?

whether you want peace or not still depends mostly on your own self. Why look elsewhere for inspiration?

Just asking.
Be glad, happy and peaceful if you want to.

> you are a good human being. i never knew who you really are, but
> this is not important, cause your words are enough to make me
> realize what a gentle soul you are. liveing together like
> brothers and sisters is a dream. maybe this will never happen...
> who knows? it depends on me and you makeing this place, this
> world, a good one to live. sometimes i feel so scared when i see
> how dangerous is this world, and sometimes i just would like to
> go to another world. this planet is a treasure, and we need to
> be patient and kind hearted with each other. we just suffer
> cause we created obstacles, and we are not able to see that the
> person beside us...is a friend. i hope you have a wonderful
> christmas, and a great new year as well. this is for you and
> your family. God bless you. ...i'm sending a hug...
> Somnium

Thank you, Somnium... That was beautiful! You are one of the good ones! Happy New Year...