Happy Christmas to all my like minded friends!

lux girl

In Moz We Trust
Just want to wish you all a very happy Christmas and all the very best for the new year.
This has been a good year for us Morrissey fans. A tour, a new album and a wonderfully happy looking Morrissey.
For me, joining this forum has been a revelation, mainly to realise that I am not on my own!

Best wishes,

Lux

.... and God bless us, every one.

Merry Christmas and a very Happy 2007 to everyone on the forums! :D

Be Merry My Friends Be Merry!

I wish you all a happy christmas and new year.:)

Happy Christmas!

As Moz said at earls court in 2004 "It's Christmas, how will we ever get through it?! How?"

Here's hoping to a new album sometime towards the end of 2007....

I saw Morrissey live for the first time this year. So because of that and the release of ROTT, which I love, it will certainly be a year I’ll never forget.

Merry Christmas everyone and lets hope that this time next year we’ll have a new album to be thankful for :)

a very merry 25th and happy new year to you all. wishing for good health and peace on earth

i haven´t been into christmas since i was 7 but i do love new years eve and getting ripped on cheap champagne while watching fireworks. so, happy 2007 to all of you. the end of 2006 was pretty cool for me, flying to berlin to see moz (and berlin) for the first time in my life was a very good idea! it was
d e l i g h t f u l !!!

a happy (what ever that is ) christmas & happy new year to every one on these boards x

i agree , some nice people

happy xmas alround !

For you toooooo Luxieeeeeeeee!!! hug hug hug hug hug!!!

Ho Ho Ho!!!!

And it's always good knowing that there are more people as crazy as oneself or even more!! Cheers to our shared obsession :p

Back
Top Bottom